时间:2019-02-11 作者:英语课 分类:实用英语


英语课

 




有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的英语也可以搞定哦!


  A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer


  A: Yes, may I help you?


  有什么事吗?


  B: We got a damaged shipment from you.


  你们送来的货有损坏。






  A: Was the damage extensive?


  坏得很多、很严重吗?


  B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.


  我看大概有一半的货不能用了。


  A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.


  我们会马上派个人去查看。


  B: Good, we'll be expecting him.


  好,我们等着他。


  …


  A: How bad was the damage?


  损坏情况如何?


  C: One packing case was crushed.


  有一个箱子全压坏了。


  A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?


  箱里的东西都毁了吗?


  C: I don't think any of it can be used.


  我看都不能用了。


  …


  B: Just whose fault is this damage?


  这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?


  A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.


  货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。


  B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.


  送到这儿时可不是那样!


  A: We'll make it right with you, of course.


  当然,我们会帮你调查清楚的。




标签: 商务英语