[00:04.32]Five, six, seven, eight. 5, 6, 7, 8 [00:11.28]MALE CHEERLEADER: Okay. Hold it, hold it. 保持住 保持住 [00:13.88]...six, seven, eight. ...6, 7, 8 [00:16.64]One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [00:19.0

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

[00:02.92]Oh, okay. 哦 好的 [00:03.04]Yeah, Im not gonna get any ass from you, but Ill hold your purse, yeah. 哦 我从你这儿好处都没得到 但是我要帮你拿着手袋 [00:06.84]Way to make me feel like a man, Brit. 这让我感觉像个男

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

Nick: Hi, everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this inAmerican English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad. Nick: 有时候啊,逢年过节的,公司可能会发福利,比如哪天请大家吃饭,谁

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi, everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this inAmerican English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad. Nick: 在生活中,大家有时候做事就做到无用功,就是说做了跟没做一样,浪

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们来学一个词,叫做纠结。纠结应该怎么说?纠结一般是用在有

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. 因为这个礼拜brad和我都休假,所以大家暂时听不到brad声音。但是我想啊,我特别舍不得大家,所

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 大家平常日常生活中或多或少都有拖延症,友情提示,拖延症我们

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: Sick在大家的词汇储备量之中,会觉得这是表示生病。当然了,他平

Nick: Hi, everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad. Nick: 在生活中,我们可能会遇到有一些人,嘴巴闲不住,喜欢对别人指指

lPrincipal: [严厉] What do you think a school is for, Brad? Brad: Im sorry I keep disrupting (v. 使...分心) the class... Principal: You arent answering my question. Whats a school for? To educate, isnt it? To use knowledge to wipe out ignorance

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

The police chief said crime was down. Crime is down, said police chief Braddon. He talked to TV reporters. He talked to newspaper reporters. He talked to radio reporters. He was proud. I'm proud, he said. Our police are doing a good job. I'm proud of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

George Washington: President, Man, Myth 乔治华盛顿:总统、男人、神话 Americans call George Washington the father of our country. Most people know him best as the first president of the United States, from 1789 to 1797. But the list of his

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Boss 当你的好朋友成为你的老板 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,美国同事Amy到办公室去找他。 (Office ambience) A: Good morning, Chen Hao.. CH: Hi Amy. A: I heard your best friend Brad

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Questions are an important part of almost every conversation. So being able to ask good questions is critical to communication. How can we make our questioning more effective and efficient? In this two-part Business English Podcast series well be loo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

When a freight train jumps off a track And rolls down my road And its summer time in Texas And they're playing in the snow When politicians everywhere stop telling lies And only state the facts Right then, that's when I'll take you back Let's say I g

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The two friends were talking. Jon said, At dinner last night, your breath was killing everyone. Did you see Joe slide his chair away from the table when you talked? He told me he was never going to sit at the same table with you again. Brad said, Wha

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

If I live to be a hundred And never see the seven wonders That'll be alright If I don't make it to the big leagues If I never win a Grammy I'm gonna be just fine Cause I know exactly who I am I am Rosemary's granddaughter The spitting image of my fat

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Page three of the County Tribune There's a story about the fair and a picture of you In black and white, blue ribbon, best damn shoes Already know what happens now The editor of Vogue rolls through town Sees that picture, tracks you down, and Next th

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

永恒经典的英语名主题,今天再说一下。不过,今天的新角度,可能是你不知道的;比如Bill, Billy这些名字,其实都是William的小名。而Jack则来自John;Elizabeth这个女王名,更是可以变出10多个相关

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Well he traded In his dumb old Ford For a new smart car With an extension cord Now he's saving gas And got a cheaper note But he's got no way to haul his boat It's the little things We take for granted When we sacrifice to save the planet Darndest th

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(259) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐