'It's as plain as the nose on your face!' Dave and Brad are standing outside the library when they notice Joe. Dave: Hey, there's Joe. I wonder why he's walking arm in arm with that young woman. Brad: It's as plain as the nose on your face. They are

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 街头惯用语

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:那今天呢我要教大家一个词组relatively speaking相对而言。这个词组呢是

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad Nick:那今天呢,我和我的朋友Brad将会来给大家讲

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

UNIT 1 PART ONE Talking about Oneself 1.A.(Male)In some ways,i'm a typical Japanese teenager. I go to a public high school and wear a umiform, just like everyone else. I go to school five and a half days a week -- I get Sundays off. I have interests

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语中级口译配套听力

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: We have a great lesson prepared for you today. First we will take you to see how to effectively build your social network. A: 我们还要带你去探索美国人对节食的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天呢,我们要讲的是literally简直了。就是说我们在中文大家也经常

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Angelina Jolie recently admitted that her life with Brad Pitt is far from a fairy tale, and that the Hollywood couple have their problems. The 40-year-old Oscar winner spoke about their relationship in Vogue's November issue. She also clarified that

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are these available for the public,yeah. 这些可以播出来么 可以的 I'm telling you that I don't mean to just endorse your underwear,but they're really super comfortable underwear 说实话 我不是想为你打广告 但是这些内衣真的超

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway 3 It was a warm spring night and I sat at a table on the terrace of the Napolitain after Robert had gone, watching it get dark and the electric signs come on, and the red and green stop-and-go traffic-signal, an

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

据外媒报道,刚刚完婚两年的好莱坞金童玉女布拉德皮特和安吉丽娜朱莉12年感情走向尽头。朱莉已经向皮特提出离婚申请,并要求6名子女的单独抚养权,据传离婚原因是因为她对皮特教育孩

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When I was ten years old, I remember thinkin' how cool it would be, When we were goin' on an eight hour drive, If I could just watch T.V. And I'd have given anything To have my own PacMan game at home. I used to have to get a ride down to the arcade;

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Ain't gotta have everything in your life Going exactly right to party Maybe the opposite, things are a mess And that's the best time to burn it down You look around here and you see all these people You think their lives are perfect, huh, hardly Now

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Happy birthday.Today the starts come out for Ellen's birthday show. 生日快乐 今天 群星齐聚为Ellen庆生 Happy birthday Ellen.Congratulations.We love you. 生日快乐 Ellen 祝贺你呐 我们爱你 About time we got Bone Mirro sleep with

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And it's like I talk to people.Who did you talk to,Oh,my god. 我和其他人谈话 你都和谁谈天呢 天呐 I'll say it,because I'll never able to say this again. 我告诉你 因为以后就没机会说了 I was sitting there and talk to Brad a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Inflatable pool full of dad's hot air I was three years old Splashin'everywhere And so began my love affair With water On a river bank With all my friends A big old rope tied to a limb And your a big old wuss If you don't jump in The water Yeah when

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

释义: Rumor has it 听到了的传闻 喜欢在别人后面说三道四的人们最常用的表达。表示传闻中说,在 Rumor has it 后面加主语+动词的句式就可以了。它与 get wind of 具有相同的含义,也可以用 word 代

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

We are back with Brad Pitt.and so Brad I have to thank you in person for doing this 我们回来和Brad Pitt继续聊 Brad 我要以个人名义感谢你今天过来 So we moved here a couple of years ago,we've been on this lot a couple of years 我们

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I remember Trying not to stare the night That I first met you You had me memorized And three weeks later in the front porch light Taken 45 miniutes to kiss goodnight I hadn't told you yet I thought I loved you then Now you're my whole life Now you're

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I can still remember when Grandpa died and our ship came in Daddy said he left momma And him more money Than theyamp;apos;d ever seen And just like that we were Thousandaires Had a brand new boat And a Frigidaire And all us kids in our underwear Were

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

释义: stay the same 没有变化,依旧 stay the same 表示完全没有变化,和原来一样。另外,stay (as) +名词表不(作为)留下。 例句: Everything is great! Everything stayed the same! 一切都很好!一切都和原来

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1156) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语