World War Z is a zombie horror film about zombies taking over the world. It is loosely based on the best-selling novel of the same name written by Max Brooks. The movie stars Brad Pitt as Gerry Lane, a worker at the United Nations who searches the wo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的东西是在中文中非常常见的一个动词语,叫做拖延症。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们来讲一个phrase是the seat is taken就是说,这个座位被占了。这

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Hi Everyone, my name is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家伙,我是Brad. Nick:那今天呢请到了我们的老朋友Brad来讲解今天的节目。那今天呢我们给大家

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好.我是Brad. Vivian:大家好,我是Vivian. Nick: Today we got a new guest, Vivian. Vivian's gonna help us with

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

A: What did Mike get you for your birthday Pam? B: He got me a watch. See. A: That's beautiful. He must have spent a fortune on it. B: He's so great. I think he might propose pretty soon. A: How do you know? Did he give you any clues? B: He took me t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Questions are an important part of almost every conversation. So being able to ask good questions is critical to communication. How can we make our questioning more effective and efficient? In this two-part Business English Podcast series well be loo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语沟通技巧

Right, I'm going to have to call Mr Socrates and find out why he's sent me flowers. 好吧,我给苏格拉底先生打个电话,问问他为何送我花。 Socrates who wants me?Erm hello Mr Socrates it's Anna here. 我是苏格拉底,谁找我?

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Meanwhile, Yi-jun hears two people talking Brad: Are you sure it was him? Femi: I used to date him. Of course it was him. Brad: You're a nurse at New York General Hospital? Femi: Yes, on the cancer ward. And Taylor was there. He walked right by me an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Hi, Brad. I haven't seen you here before! Brad,我以前没在这里见过你! Hi, Kelly. Oh, yeah? I come here regularly every other morning. Kelly。是吗?我每隔一个早上都会定期来这里。 Oh, right. I usually come in the evening, bu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: 上期呢,我们讲了废话怎么说,叫一个语气词duh就可以代替。那胡

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天来讲解,巧要怎么去对应英文表达。比如说,你去逛街,遇到

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们来学习中文的一个表达,叫做别胡闹了,或者我们可以用

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

1. What does Brad have to do before he eats breakfast? A. clean his sleeping quarters B. go down to the stream to get some water C. feed the rooster and the other animals 2. What happened to Brad when he went fishing? A. A tree branch fell on him. B.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Brad: [兴奋] Ron! Ron: [高兴] Hey, how did it go? Brad: [故意装沮丧] Uh... You know, who wants a teacher that barks (v. 狗叫) like a dog? You should try another line of work. Ron: Are you serious? [为Brad不平] Didnt they look at your re

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Look! Soo Lee shouted. Sitting in the back of Skys van, she pointed out the window. Its a balloon! Benny exclaimed. To their right, a brightly colored balloon drifted high above the trees. Who could that be? Matt wondered. Behind the wheel, Sky was n

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

I can picture you the day You were born Baby girl in your mamaamp;apos;s arms Destined for great things Crazy thing bout an angel like you All the things you know how to do And yet the world tries To clip your wings But you wouldnamp;apos;t let em So

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

介绍: Who's the hottest guy right now?No,it's not Brad Pitt nor Tom Cruise,of course,it's Mr.Donald Trump,the US presidential candidate.2016 presidential debate is a big drama,involving all kinds of scandals and humiliations. It's more like House

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Thank you.Thank you kindly.Thank you kindly tony.Yes 谢谢 十分感谢 十分感谢 Tony 嗯 Are you excited about Brad Pitt being here.Yeah indeed I am really excited first time 为Brad Pitt的到来感到兴奋么 当然 第一次这么激动 Goo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Everyone office has that one person who just doesn't seem to play nicely with others. 每个办公室都有这样的人:他们似乎和别人无法友好的相处。 Most of us worry about making big blunders at work, but it's often it's more subtl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间