[00:01.44]No, girl, you cant do that. 不 女孩 是你不能 [00:05.44]- Judges take off points for vulgarity. - I know the rules. - 裁判会因为粗鲁而扣分 - 我知道规则 [00:09.80]Then why do you keep breaking them? 那为什么你要打破

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们来讲大一个词组是,mess up,就是我们所说的中文,搞砸了。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:我们今天来讲一个很常用的词组,考砸了。其实这个是发生在很多

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的是,我要崩溃了。同样的中文我们也常说,比如说你

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Hi everyone, this is Nick, welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad Nick:那今天呢又是我和我的朋友Bread来教大家一个非常应景

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Brad was angry. He was angry at the apartment building manager. The apartment building manager had kicked him out. If you cant pay the rent, the manager said, I have to kick you out. But I always pay the rent on time, Brad said. Thats nice, but youre

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me You, have knocked me off my feet again, got me feeling like a nothing You, with your voice like nails on a chalk board calling me out when I'm winded You, picking on the

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Insisting on a change A: Im sorry, Brad. But you are going to have to re-do this. B: Whats the problem, Ms. Murphy? A: Its badly organized. I cant present this to the board. B: Im sorry. Ms. Murphy. Ill re-work it. Can I give it back to you this afte

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 大家看娱乐新闻的时候可能会听到这个词,小道消息,对吧。或者

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Whiskey Lullaby威士忌安魂曲 演唱者:Brad Paisley 这首歌淡淡的忧郁的歌声中娓娓道出一段凄凉刻骨的悲剧,男女完美的声线组合,轻而易举的将这种悲伤的心情感染给你 这首经典之作 whiskey lullaby出

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard----我永远忘不了初次听到她说话的感受 That pretty mouth say that dirty word-----从那张樱桃小嘴冒出的粗话 And I can't even remember now what she backed my truck into-----已记

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Please welcome Brad Socrates from Tip Top Trading International to award the prize. 欢迎Tip Top Trading国际的Brad Socrates颁奖。 Out the way. Where's the Goddamn envelope?OK, right, and the award goes to Anna from Tip Top Trading. 走开,该死

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Brad和Pam邀请同事Jimmy下班后一起去酒吧,可Jimmy一再推辞,我们听听为什么。 Brad: Hey Jimmy, a couple of us are going out to Sam's Bar after work. Care to join us? Jimmy: Oh, um...thanks for the invitation, but I'm pretty ti

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

We work in the factories and the fields Assembly lines and coal mines and the steel mills That's what we do but there's more than us than that If you want to know who we are it's on the logos of our caps We're Mountaineers, volunteers We're the tide

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Brad walked into Walbrowns. He swiped his rewards card. He said, Avatar, appear. His avatar appeared. Brad said, Unscented deodorant, all brands. He followed the avatar down the escalator. The avatar hovered at the deodorant section. It shined a brig

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

But Brad can redeem himself in this next category, dunks 不过,布拉德在下面这个比拼中可以找回面子,扣篮 We all know LeBron can throw down and down and down, but what about Brad 我们都知道勒布朗能扣,很能扣,超级能

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Oh, Brad gets off the ground with a big 5-inch vertical 哦!布拉德跳起了整整12.7厘米 That means LeBron's ups are 8-times better than Brad 也就是说,勒布朗的弹跳高度是布拉德的8倍 Add in King James's 6'8 frame and ridicul

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I could've been workin' overtime Or at home tryin' to make that truck run right Instead of wadin' out in that stream All day long barely catchin' a thing Just me and dad I'm glad he talked me in to that [1st Chorus] It was time well wasted And there'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Have a seat.That's lovely,thank you very much 请坐 真好 谢谢大家 Thank you for it,I say right back at you,thank you so much for being here 谢谢你们 掌声和欢呼如数奉还给你们 谢谢你们来到现场 How's that you feeling,good.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

We are back with Brad Pitt and I know you've talked about this before 回来和Brad Pitt继续聊 我知道你过去谈到过这件事 So I just want to say I appreciate the statement when people ask you and Angie when you're getting married,you've s

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀