ALLEN: Oh, my God! I've been cheated! SARAH: What? What did you buy? ALLEN: It's a brick! I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it! SARAH: What is it? Why did you buy a brick? ALLEN: There was a guy on the sidewalk. He had three new boxes, Panasoni

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 应急英语口语

In the twinkling of an eye each orange was wrapped and placed, right side up, in a packing box. 一眨眼的功夫,包装完成了,每个橘子都正面朝上,放在包装箱里。 How many boxes can you pack in a day? 你一天能装多少箱?

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

80.Excuse me, Sir Could we have a little word with you? 81.Eh? 82.Just get into the car please sir. 83.What for ? What about my boxes? 84.You won’t be needing them. In you go, please. 85.Hey, I can’

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

听力题目: 3. (A). She filled the car with boxes. (B). She drove around carefully this afternoon. (C). She was careful with the ball. (D). She packed each box full. 4. (A). Ellen was there alone. (B). At least three people were there. (C). Ellen

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

第18期:刨根问底...... Bruce: Do you have any special interests besides your job? Zhang Mi: My chief interest is swimming and climbing with my friends. Bruce: What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy? Zhang Mi: I think t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

以字母T开头英语绕口令: 1、Tie twine to three tree twigs. 1、把麻绳绑在三棵树枝上 2、The cat catchers can't catch caught cats. 2、捉猫的人捉不到被困住的猫。 3、Thank the other three brothers of their father's mo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语绕口令大全

星级典句: 第一句:We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement. 我们计划使用纸板盒,用铁条加固。 A: What do you recommend for our packing? 你方推荐怎样的包装? B: We plan to use cardboard boxes

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

chapter 5 dialog 1 Help, I'm trapped. Where are you? I'm in the closet. The door shut on me. Ok, stay calm. I'll get you out. Just get the keys off the desk and open the door. All right, I've got them. There you go, everything is fine. dialog 2 Sam,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

Catherine: Our shipping arrangements are very detailed .We wrap each doll in seven layers of bubble-wrap and then pack them in separate boxes. We have never had any problem with breakage. 我们的运输安排的很细致.每个娃娃用泡沫抱了七

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Harry saw an ad in a window. It said:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

One of my fondest memories of William, one time when he was a little boy, he was at my house, and I used to collect these antique museum quality Sharker boxes, and I walked into the room and William has my one of a kind Sharker boxes and he's stackin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

听力题目: 17.(A). These boxes arent heavier than those. (B). The boxes he sold us are too heavy. (C). We thought the boxes would be lighter. (D). He told us to get the heavier boxes. 18.(A). They hadnt predicted it would now. (B). The snow kept

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

Over the past weekend,I was watching television, 上个周末 我在看电视 and I saw that usher ad.Have you seen the usher ad.where he's dancing with the honey nut Cheerios bee? 结果我看到了亚瑟小子的广告 大家看过吗 他跟蜂蜜燕

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

By 2016, up to 30 billion packages will have been delivered in China, and that number could rise to 50 billion by 2018, according to the report issued by the State Post Bureau (SPB). 根据国家邮政局(SPB)发布的报告显示,到2016年,中

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A pizza shop owner in New York, took to social media to introduce his latest innovation, an edible pizza box. 纽约一位披萨店主近日在社交媒体上介绍了自己的最新发明:可以吃的披萨包装盒。 The pizzeria is ditching the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Rural post boxes are being fitted with electronic tags to deter criminals from stealing them to sell for ?5,000 or more. 英国乡村地区的邮筒近日被装上电子标签,以遏制罪犯偷盗邮筒并将其以5000英镑或更多的价钱卖掉。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语场景会话: 英语销售商务会谈 Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into conside

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

用简单英语谈生意-货运篇 A: Were about ready to ship your order. B: We need this order packed in a special way. A: We know it is fragile. B: Yes.please be careful when you send it out. A:你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Now, I could make a game called Piecraft, 现在,我可以做一个游戏名为《馅饼争霸》 where all you had to do was get a million pies or a thousand pies. 在里面你要做的所有事就是得到一百万个馅饼或者一千个馅饼 T

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Short Conversation Foot the Bill 结账 Waitress:Are you through with your meal? Jim:Yes,we are.Could we have the check,please? Waitress:Here is your check,86 dollars in all.I can take care of it here when you're ready. Jim:Do you accep

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学