Lesson 46: Expensive and uncomfortable 既昂贵又受罪 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What did the man in this story do? When a plane from London arrived at Sydney airport, workers began to unload

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(288) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

介绍: ①名词复数?我们在谈什么? 可数名词!可数名词!可数名词! ②规则可数名词如何变复数 绝大部分直接+S boatboats riverrivers 以s, x, z, ch, sh结尾+es busbuses wishwishes watchwatches boxboxes 以y结尾

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

AZUZ: Usually, you eat the pizza and throw the box away. Now, you can eat both! A pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York, has invented a pizza box made out of pizza. It`s like three pizzas in one. It might not be as germ-free as that pizza box normally keeps

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年7月

Its a confusing world for babies. To make sense of it, they look for intellectual stimulation. But theyre only interested if what they look at is not too hard to comprehendor boringly easy. Researchers call it the Goldilocks effect, in a study in the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

What am I supposed to buy in here? 我在这儿买什么好呢? What am I supposed to buy in here? 我在这儿买什么好呢? You can buy some of these nice butterflies. 你可以买这些不错的蝴蝶标本。 No, I'm sorry. I don't think it

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: And because summer is here, many people will soon be taking a vacation. We hope yours will be everything that you want it to be. But what if it doesn't turn out so well? At least, what happens when travel dreams become travel night

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The next morning the children loaded their bikes with more recycling and pedaled to the Use It Again Recycling Center. Even though they had worked hard yesterday, they had enjoyed it. Helping other people felt good. And helping people recycle felt es

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

Brian didnt have cable TV. He didnt have satellite TV. He had an antenna for his TV. He had an indoor antenna. But it was an old antenna. The reception was bad. He needed to buy a new antenna. He went to Best Buy. The antennas were in boxes. He looke

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

UNIT 4 How to Use a Bank Integrated Skills Development Passage Banking Services Everyone needs money to buy food, clothes, and housing. Very few people can produce everything that they need. Today, mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

1. Three stranded climbers on Oregon's Mount Hood are making their way down the mountain. The trio had fallen off a ledge Sunday and had to hole up until rescue crews could find them on Monday morning. None was injured. 2. At least 66 people died wh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

This is AP news minute. 1. Police responded to a shooting at the UCLA campus and officials have reported that there are two victims who were shot and killed. The campus is on lock-down. 2. Egyptian officials say a French ship has picked up signals fr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(六)月

ustralian ship detect two things down on the water, that consist with aircraft boxes. Official says could be a break in the monthly search for the missing jetliner. Security Jon readme with top dipleament from Rassia, Ukraine and European Union, in t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(四)月

Whenever a can was tossed away, there was a great rush for it. 无论何时扔掉一个罐头盒子,都会有人向它猛冲过去。 If you had never had anything for a water jug except a gourd or a pottery bowl that broke very easily, 如果你除了

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

A: Do you know where I can find old music boxes? B: You could try shopping at a flea market. A: What's that? I never heard of such a thing. B: A flea market is an outdoor place where people sell all kinds of used stuff. A: Okay. Where can I find one?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hello. I want to purchase an old music box. B: We have a good variety. What decade would you like? A: I was hoping I could find something made in the '20s. B: There are six on this table. A: I hope at least one of them has dancing figures. B: Many

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

What's this?And what's it a letter saying.we'd like to invite you to,I mean,what it actually look like?I'm fascinated. 这是什么 上面写着什么 是一封邀请信吗 看起来是什么样子 我对此很感兴趣 I think it's a printed letter

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

I'm McKenna Pope. I'm 14 years old, 我叫麦肯娜波普,今年14岁 and when I was 13, I convinced 在我十三岁的时候,我成功地说服了 one of the largest toy companies, 世界上最大的 toymakers, in the world, Hasbro, 玩具公司之

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

They'ar very sweet. 它们非常甜。 Can we take these fruits back to China? 我们可以带这些水果回中国吗? Yes,you can.But you have to get a certificate except pineapples. 是的,你可以带,除了菠萝外其他的都要证明书。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语