When the children came down to breakfast the next day, they were sleepier than usual. They were quieter than usual, too. Mrs. Frye tried to perk them up. Have some of my famous blueberry pancakes. Those will wake you up. Henry dug into a stack of pan

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

What are you sniffing, Benny? Jessie asked when the children stepped inside the mall. Benny kept his nose in the air and didnt answer Jessie right away. I know. Bennys sniffing for caramel corn, right? Henry asked. Benny made a face. How come I dont

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

When the Aldens arrived, the Old Mills Town Hall was buzzing with bear people. They carried big bears, little bears, and in-between bears. Some were unpacking bear music boxes; others bear T-shirts, bear books, and every kind of bear knick-knack. The

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

Soon the Aldens heard a car stop in front of the Roth house. They ran to the front door and saw Mr. Alden getting out of the car. Theres our grandfather, Jessie said to Mrs. Carter. We have to go. Thanks for the phone and the snack. Any time, Mrs. Ca

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 31 The Mystery of the Singing

49 Whos Clever? A university professor made experiments with several kinds of animals. He hoped to know which animal was the cleverest. He found out it was the monkey. In one experiment the professor put a monkey in a room with several small boxes. S

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

产品包装部 Packing 产品包装 packing A: We hope our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers. B: That can be taken care of. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. A: You know,packing h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

一流的产品配一流的包装。 Top products require top packaging. A: Top products require top packaging. We must make the wrapping attractive. B: Yeah.In that way, they will be easily recognized as the top products. 独特的包装有助于推销

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Package and delivery 包装运送 A: Good morning, Mr.Li. Today I am here to discuss the problem of packaging with you. 早上好,李先生。今天我来是想讨论一下包装的问题。 B: Great. It is time to discuss this issue. In fact we ar

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

At the end of your dinner at the end of your meal if you want to keep some of that food, we call it leftovers. 吃完晚餐后吃完饭后如果你想保留的那些食物,我们称之为吃剩的食物。 And in this case, I'm going to put the lef

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

The next morning, Benny woke up to the sound of tooting. He kicked off his covers and went to the window. Down in the harbor, a red tugboat tooted again. Slowly, it pulled a barge away from the dock. Henry, Benny whispered. Time to get up. Come look

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

CBS News: America's crazy about pizza. On any given day, about one in eight Americans will be eating a delectable slice, or two, or three. 比萨盒子收集控 But once the pizza has been eaten, do you ever pay attention to the box? Most people toss

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Different shapes and forms are everywhere. Boxes and street signs are square or rectangular. Balls and wheels are round. The sun and moon are round. Wedding rings are round. Eggs and light bulbs are almost round. Pyramids and arrow tips are triangula

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Brian didn't have cable TV. He didn't have satellite TV. He had an antenna for his TV. He had an indoor antenna. But it was an old antenna. The reception was bad. He needed to buy a new antenna. He went to Best Buy. The antennas were in boxes. He loo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

US Investigators: Venezuelan Officials Suspected of Getting Rich from Food Imports The United States is working with Latin American countries to investigate possible corruption by Venezuelan officials. The Associated Press says the two sides held two

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

发生在今年万圣夜晚的趣事 万圣节刚刚过去,今天分享一下在今年万圣节发生的趣事。 生词: devour v. 吞食 cereal n. 谷类,谷物; serial adj. 连续的;连载的; When I was 6 I devoured all of my candy a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I lose some sales and my boss won't be happy but I can't stop listening to the sound of two soft voices blended in perfection from the reels of this record that I found every day there's a boy in the mirror asking me what are you doing here finding m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

After her son Jacob was killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq in 2003, Dorine Kenney searched for a way to keep his spirit alive. So she founded Jacob's Light Foundation, a volunteer group that has sent hundreds of thousands of kilograms of candy, socks,

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Jan: Were almost done. We just need to get some bathroom supplies for Kimberly. Tim: Okay, here are some towels , a bathmat and a bathroom scale . Dont forget the cleaning supplies. Shell need some rubber gloves , disinfectant , bowl cleaner , and a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Allison wanted to eat breakfast. She took a bowl from the sink. She opened the cabinet. There were 10 different cereal boxes. She got her favorite cereal box. It was the sugary kind. She poured the cereal into her bowl. She opened the refrigerator. S

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

为了在未来十年内将道路交通死亡人数减少一半,欧盟最近提出了一系列道路安全行动计划,其中包括建议在公交车、出租车以及货车上安装功能类似飞机黑匣子的行驶数据记录器。这种汽车

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间