HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We answer a question about the term baby boomers ... Play some music from the Beatles ... And

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十二)月

Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION -- American history in VOA Special English. Surrender finally came for General Robert E. Lee and the Confederacy he had served as a great soldier. It was mostly his military skill and intelligence that kept the South

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

Hallo, you sir, cried the Captain, a gaunt rib of the sea, stalking up to Queequeg, 那小伙子嚎叫着奔向船长。 船长昂首挺胸地走了过来,冲着魁魁格吼道: what in thunder do you mean by that? Don't you know you might have k

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Give us the $500,000, or the grown man dies! You have twenty four hours! I wish you were there to read it to us, sounds scary as hell, that voice. Well that's my one of the scariest letters! I think we're really good at this. We're extremely good at

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Sally,Go'Round the Sun Sally,go'round the sun. Sally,go'round the moon. Sally,go'round the chimney top, Every afternoon.Boom! Sally,go'round the sun. Sally,go'round the moon. Sally,go'round the chimney top, Every afternoon.Boom! Sally,go'round the su

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Tell me just what you want me to be 告诉我,你想让我怎样 One kiss and boom 只要一个吻,一声轻语 you're the only one for me 你就是为我而存在的唯一 So please tell me 所以请告诉我 why don't you come around no more 为何

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

打榜热歌:蕾哈娜全球第二主打单曲 Rude Boy Rude Boy是美国歌手蕾哈娜全球第二支主打单曲,美国第三支单曲,收录她在去年发行的第四张专辑《Rated R》中,在上周英国单曲榜入榜本周已连升十

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

half time 中场休息 片尾音乐:2002年韩日世界杯主题曲《Boom》

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the trees become green and the flowers get boom. In the summer, the weather is hot while in the autumn, the weather is cool, the winter means cold. Among the four seasons, I like the winter best,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Woody Guthrie: Singing the Songs of Dust Bowl RefugeesBy Shelley Gollust Broadcast: Sunday, August 06, 2006 VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: Woody Guthrie And I'm Steve Em

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

蕾哈娜全球第二主打单曲 Rude Boy Rude Boy是美国歌手蕾哈娜全球第二支主打单曲,美国第三支单曲,收录她在去年发行的第四张专辑《Rated R》中。Rihanna首次歌词最为大胆露骨的新单曲《粗野男孩

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语:凯蒂派瑞热门励志歌曲Firework(烟花) Song: Firework Artist: Katy Perry Style: Pop Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind Wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of car

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The Game of Love Tell me just what you want me to be 告诉我,你想让我怎样 One kiss and boom 只要一个吻,一声轻语 you're the only one for me 你就是为我而存在的唯一 So please tell me 所以请告诉我 why don't you come

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Katy On A Mission Katy B In this room of darkness I ain't undercover That won't stop my prowess rubbing off on to another Elevating higher as my body's moving lower Now I've reached my element you better move over oh But he doesn't he blocks my way I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Let's Dance The weekends almost done The moon is low in the sky I feel like going out Before the night passes by I won't just sit around When life becomes a drag. I Dance I like the the bass (Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up) I like the boom (Tur

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Chinese authorities have added extra travel contingencies to ensure the smooth kick-off on Saturday of the world's largest annual migration. With 3.41 billion trips expected to be made over the next 40 days' peak travel s

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Changing Roles of Public Education One of the most important social developments that helped to make possible a shift in thinking about the role of public education was the effect of the baby boom of the 1950's and 1960's on the schools. In the 1920'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英语应试写作学与练:原因篇 分析原因是英语议论文写作的一个常见题型。 例如: Why do today's young people have difficulty in reading and writing? Why is the world getting smaller and smaller? Why has the divorce r

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. Chinese people use trees as chopsticks. (拿树当筷子?这筷子也太大了吧......应该是use trees for making chopsticks吧?由此可见雅思口语中准确使用动词的重要性。) 2. I think environmantal protection is essential but n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The poor fellow whom Queequeg had handled so roughly, was swept overboard; 可怜那个吃了魁魁格的苦头的小子已给刮到海里去了; all hands were in a panic; and to attempt snatching at the boom to stay it, seemed madness. 大家都象发

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记