A Boom in Continuing Education From the graph , we can learn the number of Continuing Education participants has kept increasing from 1992 to 2007 in X city. In 1992 there were only twenty thousand people taking part in the Continuing Education, but

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Task 3: A Stock Market Crash A stock market crash is a dramatic loss of shares of corporations. Crashes often follow speculative stock market bubbles such as the dot-com boom. After the most famous crash in 1929, known as the Black Thursday when the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

unforgettable adj. 难忘的 seismogragh n. 地动仪;测震仪 Howard Carter 霍华德卡特 king n. 国王 King Tut 图特王(古埃及国王) host vt. 主办或主持某活动 n. 主人 Hank Stram 汉克斯图拉姆 take place 发生;产生

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语词汇

以「高空绚烂的烟火,原来都来自每个人的炙热内心」为主题。动员来自八个欧洲国家,共250位的工作人员大队人马拉到匈牙利首都布达佩斯进行拍摄,更不惜重金施放的大型高空烟火秀,强

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

One of the most important social developments that helped to make possible a shift in thinking about the role of public education was the effect of the baby boom of the 1950's and 1960's on the school

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

What did _______1________? Because it's out of this world, you're killing me with... No, no, no. It's a family secret. Come on, you've got to tell me that. What's the secret? Come on, you can do it. That is one of the best God damn steak I ever had i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

ADAM PHILLIPS: Welcome to Wordmaster. I'm Adam Phillips sitting in for Avi Arditti and Roseanne Skirble. Today we look at some of the interesting English words that popped up in 2007. My guest today is author, editor and public radio host Grant Barre

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Woody Guthrie:Singing About the Lives of 'Dust Bowl Refugees' Written by Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: Woody Guthrie And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we begin a two-part s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Cottonwood fallin' like snow in July Sunset, riverside, 4 wheel drives And a taillight circle Roll down the windows, turn it on up Pour a little crown in a Dixie cup Get the party, started Girl you make my speakers go boom boom Dancin' on the tailgat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: Boombot 2:Return Of The Boom King 鼠标控制,点击画面投放炸弹,游戏的目标是把小人炸到小门里。 右边显示每一关剩余炸弹数,需要掌握

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

Chinese history is filled with achievements in science and technology. Since the early 1990s, china has been enjoying a boom in scientific and technological development. The success is no accident. In 1995, the Chinese government put forward a plan f

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第二册

劳模麻辣鸡Nicki Minaj新mv《Va Va Voom》童话来袭 劳模麻辣鸡新mv《Va Va Voom》超清首播!虽说这出MV的速度快到风中凌乱,但MV拍得很梦幻,麻辣鸡百变造型出镜,这么多童话剧情看出了几个? 歌词: Ju

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Property policy leads to divorce boom in SW China GUIYANG, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- A property policy issued by a district government in southwest China's Guizhou Province has led to a divorce boom among local villagers. The number of couples filing for di

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Adrienne: So, Rob, tell me why you don't like elephants! Rob: Why don't I like elephants? It's a long story. I was traveling in India with a friend of mine and one night we decided to spent the night in a national park, looking at wildlife, and we we

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

剧本与台词 Marty: No no no, the present's great,really. 不不不,礼物棒极了,真的。 Marty: It's just that another year's come and gone and I'm still doing the same old thing. 只是年复一年,我仍然做着相同又老套的事儿

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Australia's resources-powered economy is facing a year of challenges. Although the mining sector continues to soar, other industries - most notably manufacturing, tourism and finance - are shedding jobs in an increasingly two-speed economy. Although

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese lawmakers announced plans to eliminate the One Child Policy last year, replacing it with new regulations, which allow all couples in China to have two children. Now the impact of the new policy, which took effect this year, is already visible

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Adrienne: So, Rob, tell me why you don't like elephants! Rob: Why don't I like elephants? It's a long story. I was traveling in India with a friend of mine and one night we decided to spent the night in a national park, looking at wildlife, and we we

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

本期内容: America and Cuba agreed to restore scheduled commercial flights, the State Department said. The move comes a year after the two countries agreed to restore relations to normal. American tourism to Cuba, via charter flights, is booming

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Since Thursday, the capital city of Beijing has embraced blue sky and puffy white clouds after thunderstorms and strong wind took away air pollution. The so called 'Beijing Blue' has transformed the city which has long been criticized for its smog po

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台