BR一带一路 The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, also known as The Belt and Road。 The coverage area of the initiative is primarily Asia and Europe. However, Oceania is also included as well as East Africa. 一带一

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Broadcast: Feb 9, 2003 By Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we begin a two-part story about

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-美国故事

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,来告诉大家今天都要学什么! A: 好! 今天,我们要一起来聊聊赌博上瘾该怎么办,看看亿万富翁是如何练成的,还要告诉你怎么说

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

THIS IS AMERICA - Life for Many Grandparents Not All Fun and Games By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, June 13, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Steve E

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

妮琪米娜(英語:Nicki Minaj,本名:Onika Tanya Maraj,1982年12月8日-),美國饒舌歌手及唱作歌手,生於西班牙港。 [Verse 1] This one is for the boys with the booming system 这首歌曲送给那些热爱大功率播放

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

文本: DIAZ: Not so pleased with your selves NOW, huh! Ahahahahaa, Ahahahahaa. TOMMY: Whoa! Watch where you're waving that thing! DIAZ: No more pigeon shit on MY car, eh Tommy! TOMMY: Guess not. DIAZ: You're damn right. Now listen, you know who ow

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

歌词如下: The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, The little one stops to suck his thumb And they all go marching down to the ground To get out of the rain

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

B baffle,besiege,bestow,betray,blend,boom,boost,boycott, breeze,broaden,burnish,bustle, C calculate,cease,censor,certify,charge,chase,chatter,cherish, chew,choke,chop,circulate,claim, clarify,clatter,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

今天我们要学的词是in the midst of。 In the midst of, 意思是在某一进程之中。最新数据显示,2011年汽车销量直线上升。 Rising car sales in 2011 are a major improvement over 2009, when sales hit a 30-year low in the mi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

打榜热歌:Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body Artist:Black Eyed Peas Song:Rock That Body I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now Now, now, rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna ro

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

本期内容: Responses in Amsterdam, where property prices have been rocketing due to a crippling housing shortage, have ranged from astonished indignation to wry resignation. An estate agent has been caught offering for rent a 35 square meter apa

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Lonely - Nana I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,请给我活

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting throught the wind Wanting to start again Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards One blow from caving in Do you ever feel already buried deep Six feet under scream But no one seems to he

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

打榜热歌:Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body Black Eyed Peas新单曲Rock That Body在本周Billboard排行榜上打入前十,这也是他们新专辑《The End》中第五首Top 10金曲。这张专辑的首支单曲《Boom Boom Pow》在2009年

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

There was once a man who had a pet Penguin. One day, he took his Penguin for a walk. A Policeman saw him and walked over. He said What are you doing with that Penguin? The man said Im taking him for a walk, officer The Policeman stared at the man and

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

HAHA HA! Boom Boom! That was Basil Brush. He appeared in our last episode. He is a fox, and a favourite character on childrens television in Britain. Every time he cracks a joke, he shouts: HAHAHA! Boom Boom! I have included a little picture of Basil

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Adrienne: So, Rob, tell me why you don't like elephants! Rob: Why don't I like elephants? It's a long story. I was traveling in India with a friend of mine and one night we decided to spent the night in a national park, looking at wildlife, and we we

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Rihanna 出镜助阵嘻哈歌手 ASAP Rocky 最新单曲《Fashion Killa》!这绝对是一支适合姑娘听的浪漫嘻哈作品,满足你的所有关于传奇的幻想。 Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow), Her pistol go (bang bang,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

文本: I'm having the worst day. Jessica Seinfeld stole the Martha Stewart boy. I am so upset with her. I thought we were pretending to be friends. And now I have no one to do the desserts. Hello, Peach, exciting news... I have a cupcake business.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音