abreast abruptly acquisition adjust alien antidote backlash binge boom Bulgaria bust cable century champion clamor complement component consequence conspicuously constituent controversial crony daunting discriminate downturn dwarf Ecuador ensue entit

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

DUBAI, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China's biggest lender Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) said here Saturday that its Middle Eastearn branch achieved in 2012 a pre-tax profit of 54 million U.S. dollars, up 69 percent year on year, while its to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[00:03.32]TOMMY'S WIFE: Good timing. - l'll get the pizza. - 欢乐时光 - 我去拿披萨 [00:04.12]ELLEN: Yeah. Anna wants a slice. KELLY: l'm just gonna pass it out. - 是,Anna要一片 - 我正要切呢 [00:07.92]- There's cheese-- TOMMY: Ther

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语广播节选

Julia: So we're talking about your wedding, Nathan. Was it a stressful experience for you? Nathan: Yes, I think you could say that it was pretty stressful in several ways. The first one was a kind of stupid thing was that a long time ago I'd broken a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

the rescue Flora heard somebody shouting. She looked around and saw Jeff running. Befor she could move,she heard a loud noise which grew to a terrible roar. She looked at Jell, who was waving his arms. She was so surprised that she couldn't move. She

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

unforgettable 难忘的 seismograph 地动仪;测震仪 Howard Carter 霍华德卡特 king 国王 King Tut 图特王(古埃及国王) host 主办或主持某活动;主人 Hank Stram 汉克斯图拉姆 take place 发生;产生 on fire 失火

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now Now, now, rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right nooowww I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light I wann

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

迪士尼小美女Selena Gomez全新专辑《Stars Dance》出炉,专辑前两首单曲已经给人以神专的期待,其中为S妞在美国公告牌单曲榜上创下了个人最好成绩。这是Selena目前为止最为私人化的一张专辑,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Essaouira's fishermen are getting ready for another year out on the water. All through this Moroccan port, the sounds of boat building and the smell of fresh paint are optimistic signs. But a lot of these is just wishful thinking. Essaouira's sea cat

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Some hunters had a box of safety-pins. 有些猎人随身会带一盒安全别针。 The Blacks begged for the pins, and when they were given to them they pinned them through their noses. 黑人向他们讨要别针,讨到后,就别在自己鼻子上

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

In school, Langan could walk into a language test where he had not studied at all, 上学之后,他对语文之类的课程漫不经心,根本就没有怎么学过, and if there were two or three minutes before the instructor arrived, he could

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

baby boomers yuppies 今天我们要给大家讲解两个反应美国经济和社会变化的俗语。在第二次世界大战期间,美国一共有一千三百万人参军服役。他们当中有许多

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

When Winnie and Arnold bought their house at the end of a cul-de-sac in 1980, they thought they had died and gone to heaven. There were only four houses on the street. Between their house and their neighbors house was a dirt pathway. The path led to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

EMILE:But weve supposed to return to the colony before sundown(日落) or, you know,Dads gonna... REMY:Emile!There are possibilities unexplored (未探索的)here.We got to cook this.Now ,exactly how we cook this is the real question.Yeah (

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本: We've had more than ten years of double-digit growth in commodities prices. China has experienced industrial expansion on a speed and on a scale never before seen and it's created a vast hunger for raw materials. But now Chinese growt

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

This one is for the boys with the booming system 这首歌是送给那些车载音响超棒的帅哥们 Top down A C with the coolest system 跑车浑身上下采用最顶级的冷却排气系统 When he come up in the club he be blazing up 一旦出现

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It was a winter day in the Netherl

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

EMILE:But weve supposed to return to the colony before sundown(日落) or, you know,Dads gonna... REMY:Emile!There are possibilities unexplored (未探索的)here.We got to cook this.Now ,exactly how we cook this is the real question.Yeah (

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿句子:Many female workers had found better jobs during Brazil's boom years, but many of them are now having to go back desperate for any type of income. 翻译:巴西经济繁荣后,很多女性雇工找到了更好的岗位,但现在她

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀