AS IT IS 2015-09-30 Cashing In on Cannabis Use of the plant marijuana remains illegal under U.S. federal law, but it has been legalized for medical or personal use in 23 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. This has attracted investors and created a boom

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

We had scarcely gone to bed when we heard a boom. We dashed out only to find that she had disappeared. 听到巨响之后我们无法入眠,冲出去发现它不见了。 We were too excited to wait till morning to develop the plates; so we rushed

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

2001 翻译延伸 5、A boom in neighborhood surveillance cameras will, for example, cause problems in 2010, while the arrival of synthetic life like robots will mean people may not be able to distinguish between their human friends and the droids. 【

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

doesn't make any difference to his cultural and historical importance,because his films changed the world. 对他在文化和历史上的重要地位都没有任何影响,因为他的电影已经改变了世界。 You got the job on The Green Horne

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He would stretch and read and review on 8mm film of a boxer at the same time. 他会一边做动作,一边看书,一边回顾拳击手的胶片电影。 According to John Saxon, his co-star on Enter the Dragon,John asked him,Why do you have all t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

First, there was the sushi boom. And these days, ramen is the hot thing. But could this be the next food craze from Japan? It's called the ramen burger and it made its American debut at a food festival in New York this August. Its a burger wrapped in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

_____________1___________ and I feel I no longer oppose a threat. I like what youve done with this place. Sadly, its starting to feel like home in here. 3, 2, 1, Go! This is not how I imagined prison to be at all. A women I knew a long time ago came

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

JEFFREY BROWN:And we turn to the ups and downs of an energy boom, wrapping up our series that's looked at how new production is fueling rapid changes across the country. In our series this week, we have seen how homegrown energy output is forging ahe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

迈克尔.杰克逊:Heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker yeah You're lo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

是一首黑人说唱歌曲,同时加入了RB和Blues的曲风,歌曲的当中还有女声的伴唱,旋律非常优美。 Lonely - Nana I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

The Wanted 是英国新晋男子偶像团体,团体组建于2009年,签约环球音乐旗下。 Have you seen that girl? 你有没有看过那个女孩? Have you seen her? 有没有看过她? She's the freakiest thing, you gotta meet her 她是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

boombastic 一只胖胖的老鼠唱的歌,贼好听 演唱者:shaggy 狂农场里面,奶牛派对里面那个胖胖的老鼠唱的歌曲,贼好听 Shaggy的崛起,可说是90年代以降,振兴与传承雷鬼乐最重要的佼佼者,他所

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

You're on the couch, blowing up my phone You don't want to come out, but you don't want to be alone It don't take but two to have a little soire If you're in the mood to sit tight right where you are, babe Cause I'll be at your door in ten minutes Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

New York Celebrates the Arts of Cambodia Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today, we play hit songs from the songwriting team of Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller. We also talk about The Great Gatsby, the movie that ope

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

And in doing so, we were breeding them for parasitism. 为了做到这点,人类用喂养的方式来让它们寄生于我们。 We were giving them all sorts of reasons to adapt new ways. 我们给了动物们适应新环境的各种理由。 So,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Boom and bust in Asia 亚洲的兴衰 Going for growth 谋求经济发展 Explaining Asias economic success is as easy as one, two, three 亚洲经济成功的秘诀用三点就足以概括 Jul 13th 2013 |From the print edition How Asia Works: Succes

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

THIS IS AMERICA - Ooh! Ahh! Sis-Boom-Bah! Music to Go With the Fourth of July Fireworks By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, July 04, 2005 (MUSIC) ANNOUNCER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christina Aguilera Fa la la la la fa la la la la la la... Oh, hey When I was young every Christmas Eve I could not sleep Trying to catch that old St. Nick Leaving presents under my tree And every year I'd fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Adrienne: So, Rob, tell me why you don't like elephants! 艾德丽安:罗布,跟我说说你为什么不喜欢大象吧。 Rob: Why don't I like elephants? It's a long story. I was traveling in India with a friend of mine and one night we decided

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话