28 Changing Roles of Public Education One of the most important social developments that helped to make possible a shift in thinking about the role of public education was the effect of the baby boom of the 1950's and 1960's on the schools. In the 19

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

One of the most important social developments that helped to make possible a shift in thinking about the role of public education was the effect of the baby boom of the 1950's and 1960's on the school

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方现代文背诵篇章

Faith口语课堂-天天学,你今天学了吗?大家好,欢迎回来,我是Faith老师。春天是我最喜欢的季节,看着窗外树枝上冒出的嫩芽,听着小鸟快乐的歌唱,轻轻松松学学英语,生活原来就这么简单

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

The Ants Go Marching The ants go marching one by one.Hurrah!Hurrah! The ants go marching one by one.Hurrah!Hurrah! The ants go marching one by one. The little one stops to suck his thumb. And they all go marching down around the town. BOOM! BOOM! BOO

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Peggy Noonan lives in New York and writes a weekly column for The Wall Street Journal. This piece is taken from one of them. In it she reflects on her week and on life in the city. Writing less than a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Over 100 cars, SUVs, and pick-up trucks on the market today already meet our vehicles standards ahead of schedule. 现在市场上有 100 多辆小汽车、越野车和皮卡车已提前达到我们的标准。 And we've seen a boom in the plug-in el

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

039 The Great Rooster There once were two roosters in a town. One was living in a henhouse, and the other was living on top of a high roof. One day, an eggplant and a cucumber in the field talked about the two roosters. Which rooster do you think is

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Rihanna 出镜助阵嘻哈歌手 ASAP Rocky 最新单曲《Fashion Killa》!这绝对是一支适合姑娘听的浪漫嘻哈作品,满足你的所有关于传奇的幻想。静谧,安然,MV中两个人超级甜蜜噢。不过歌曲中,Rihan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Unit4 unforgettable adj.难忘的 △seismograph n.地动仪;测震仪 △Howard Carter 霍华德卡特 king n.国王 △King tut 图特王(古埃及国王) host vt.主办或主持某活动 n.主人 △Hank Stram 汉克斯图拉姆 take place 发生;产

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语高一课本听力

Ciara新单《Got Me Good》大漠狂舞 美国RB女歌手Ciara新单《Got Me Good》MV曝光。热情活泼的Ciara在大漠之中随着节奏起舞。她的活力四射让人有冲动想要和她一起放开自我在自然中尽情舞蹈。 歌词:

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Teens Help Seniors Bridge Technology Gap When most people imagine a classroom, they think of older people teaching younger ones. But when it comes to learning about high-technology devices, the opposite can often be true. That is what is happening th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: The U.S. oil industry is coming out of a slump that's gone on for two years. Today, there are more than twice as many rigs drilling for oil compared to a year ago. One big factor is OPEC, the cartel of oil exporting states. Last

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Chapter 30 - Pierre views the battlefield from the knoll at Grki On returning to Gorki after having seen Prince Andrey, Pierre ordered his groom to get the horses ready and to call him early in the morning, and then immediately fell asleep behind a p

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The Guanghzhou Auto Show, one of China's biggest auto shows, is getting underway. Domestic and foreign players in the auto market are taking part in the event, putting the spotlight on SUVs. Yale Zhang, Automotive Foresight's Managing Director, says

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Section 2: And so this is how we work. I let the imaginations of my students run wild. And my job is to try to collect the best of each kid's idea and try to combine it into something that hopefully would work. What was really cool about this proje

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending September 7 Were sharing the five most popular songs on the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending September 7, 2013. Last week, Katy Perry steamrolled her way to second place with Roar. Does she

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

听歌学英语:低柔磁性之声Beautiful Pain Beautiful Pain Two empty streets,hurricanes I tried to find the way I close my eyes and see you smile Like perfect sunshine through the rain You give happiness to faith Beautiful Pain Even though it

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Nicki Minaj和Daniel Johnson、Ester Dean共同撰写的《Super Bass(重低音)》是她首张专辑《Pink Friday》中的第四支单曲。 单曲讲述女孩对男孩一见钟情并想要进一步发展亲密关系,但是最终发现男孩只

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

ADAM PHILLIPS: Welcome to Wordmaster. I'm Adam Phillips sitting in for Avi Arditti and Roseanne Skirble. Today we look at some of the interesting English words that popped up in 2007. My guest today is author, editor and public radio host Grant Barre

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

There is a loud crashing sound and there is a pause for about whats taken and a screamer too and everyone just run everybody there is mass chaos.There are smoke, the black smoke and fire, do you see in there? Yes in there. There are indications that

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年