奥巴马每周电视讲话:总统呼吁给孩子美好清洁安全的未来(02)
时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:奥巴马每周电视讲话
Over 100 cars, SUVs, and pick-up trucks on the market today already meet our vehicles standards ahead of schedule.
现在市场上有 100 多辆小汽车、越野车和皮卡车已提前达到我们的标准。
And we've seen a boom 1 in the plug-in electric vehicle market - with more models, lower battery costs, and more than 16,000 charging stations.
我们已经看到了迅速崛起的插电式电动汽车市场,型号越来越多,电池成本越来越低,充电站超过 1万 6 千个。
But we're not done yet. In the weeks and months ahead, we'll release 2 a second round of fuel efficiency 3 standards for heavy-duty vehicles.
我们并未止步于此。在未来的几周和几个月,我们将发布第二轮重型汽车的燃油效率标准。
We'll take steps to meet the goal we set with Canada and Mexico to achieve 50 percent clean power across North America by 2025.
我们将采取措施,与加拿大和墨西哥的目标对接,实现北美 2025 年清洁能源占 50%的目标。
And we'll continue to protect our lands and waters so that our kids and grandkids can enjoy our most beautiful spaces for generations.
我们将继续保护我们的土地和水源,子孙后代永享我们最美丽的空间。
There's still much more to do. But there's no doubt that America has become a global leader in the fight against climate change.
这方面还有更多的工作要做。但毫无疑问的是,美国已经成为应对气候变化的全球领跑者。
Last year, that leadership helped us bring nearly 200 nations together in Paris around the most ambitious 4 agreement in history to save the one planet 5 we've got.
去年,这一优势帮助我们带领近 200 个国家来到巴黎,达成历史上意义重大的协议以拯救我们拥有的唯一星球。
That's not something to tear up - it's something to build upon.
这个协议不是松散的,而是扎实的。
And if we keep pushing, and leading the world in the right direction,
如果我们继续推进,引领世界向正确的方向发展,
there's no doubt that, together, we can leave a better, cleaner, safer future for our children.
毫无疑问, 我们可以共同为孩子们留下一个更加美好、清洁和安全的未来。
Thanks, everybody. Have a great weekend.
谢谢大家。周末愉快。
- The country is having a great boom in industry.这个国家的工业正蓬勃发展。
- Boom!Boom!Boom!A series of explosions shook the valley.轰!轰!轰!一连串爆破声震撼山谷。
- After my examination I had a feeling of release.考完试后我有如释重负之感。
- This medicine will give you release from pain.这药吃后会解除你的疼痛。
- We were most impressed with your efficiency.你的效率给我们留下很深刻的印象。
- Our goal is to achieve the maximum of efficiency.我们的目标是取得最高的效率。
- One may be poor but never ceases to be ambitious.人穷志不穷。
- He is an ambitious young man full of enthusiasm and vitality.他是个充满热情与活力的有远大抱负的青年。