Ian Mackellen (Gandalf): I’m sure the audience watching will be full of fear and anticipation. It’s the 1) ultimate adventure story. The Lord of the Rings takes place in a world called Middle Eart

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Right Here Waiting Richard Marx Oceans apart day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line But it doesn't stop the pain If I see you next to never How can we say forever Wherever

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

Being old is when you know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions. (Anonymous) Six months before she died, my grandmother moved into an old people's home and I visited her there when I was in Britain. She was sitting in the living room wi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

Necessity being the mother of invention, Morris sets out to create a secret device that can track every keystroke from a cyber crook's computer. It then became a matter of finding the technology that

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

坚持不懈,直到成功。 我们每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击看似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

A church has become an internet sensation after hundreds of people have flocked to see the face of a chicken within its walls. 一座教堂因为外形酷似一张小鸡的脸而成为网络热点,引来许多游客蜂拥而至,只为一睹这张萌

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Jobs confided in Sculley that he believed he would die young, 乔布斯向斯卡利坦言,他认为自己年轻的时候就会死去, and therefore he needed to accomplish things quickly so that he would make his mark on Silicon Valley history. 因

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

5 'If a person sins because he does not speak up when he hears a public charge to testify regarding something he has seen or learned about, he will be held responsible. 2 'Or if a person touches anything ceremonially unclean-whether the carcasses of

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

Even an Epsilon Lenina suddenly remembered an occasion when, as a little girl at school, 即使是爱扑塞隆列宁娜想起了一件事。那时她还是小姑娘,还在学校里读书。 she had woken up in the middle of the night and become awa

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

GRE频道在此与大家分享新东方北京学校GRE名师韩冰老师为大家带来的有关on the contrary的讲解。 似乎 on the contrary 掀起了一阵轩然大波,很多小伙伴都过来问我,老师on the contrary 到底想怎么样,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

退休后去哪里?澳洲最受青睐 Australia ranks tops for retirement Australia is the country most workers and retirees around the world would like to live in 20 years' time, an international survey found. Australia is the country most workers

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

访谈录,男人,完美,嫁人,Are you turning men off? It may not be how you look, but it may be something that you are totally unaware of. Hi, I'm Marie Forleo, life coach and author. And today I wanna talk to you about the perfe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Reporter: China produces more than 800 million tonnes of crop straw and stover every year. In the past, most of this biomass had been burnt in open fires resulting in heavy air pollution. Although scientists and engineers have found other profitable

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(438) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We all like to think that were constantly pressed for time, but the reality is that most of us waste this vast resource simply by remaining unaware of how we spend our days. So if you need to find more time in your day check out the following six tip

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A tiny saltshaker symbol that warns certain meals are high in sodium will start to appear on Tuesday on menus in chain restaurants in New York City, the first US city to take the step in an effort to combat heart disease and stroke. 12月1日起,纽约

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A new 'health' trend in Hong Kong sees women staring straight at the sun in the belief that it will replace their need for food and even improve their vision and sleep quality, reports Oriental Daily. 据《东方日报》报道,香港女性中兴起

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.在观点上要具有洞察力,要有自己的原创特色。 观点是GRE作文考试的核心内容,考察考生能否对一个issue进行深入分析与思考并最终提出一个有层次的观点。有了原创观点就不用担心雷同。我

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Most men and women feel that a dinner bill should be split down the middle, but with women only making 79 cents for every dollar a man earns, how fair is this it really? 对于晚餐之后的买单问题,绝大多数人都认为应该平摊。但如果

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Colombia star James Rodriguez left the World Cup with six goals, a heavy heart and one unusual companion on his arm. 哥伦比亚球星J罗德里格斯带着六粒进球和沉重的心离开了世界杯,此外还有他手臂上的一名不速之客。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一篇好文章的条件很多。除了内容丰富和组织紧密之外,词汇的运用和句子的处理,也起着决定性作用。 句子可长可短,同一件事,可以用不同的句式表达。如果句子清一色是简单句,文章必

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语