If threw these nails out into the crowd, extremely deadly shrapnel. Once the FBI knows what materials were used to build the bomb and how it was concealed, agents make a public appeal for information

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She once was a true love of mine Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (Oh the side of a hill in the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

Tough painting—water color—sketch Local government Localization Greece Mathematics Base Footnote Forehead philosophy Commonly—ordinarily Classic Flat—apartment Flat tyre Refer to---referee Nav

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Billy said, Play it as if you were playing Hamlet. He said, You must play it absolutely seriously. 比利说:把他当做哈姆雷特演。他说 你要演得十分严肃。 I will make it funny. Don't ever try to be funny. And don't try to tip the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

If a 30 year old came up to your door on Halloween, would you give him candy? 如果一位三十多岁的人在万圣节敲了你家门,你会给他糖果吗? 获得28好评的回答@Heather Jedrus My oldest trick-or-treater was in her 60s. She w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Maurice Huret in his famous article gave an outline of Charles Strickland's life 莫利斯胥瑞在他那篇驰名的文章里简单地勾画了查理斯思特里克兰德的生平; which was well calculated to whet the appetites of the inquiring. 作

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

A witness had observed him jumping off the bridge at 1:58 p.m. the previous day. 一名目击者看到他从桥上冲下去,就在前一天下午1点58分。 Thanks so much for standing up for those who may be only temporarily too weak to stand for

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Chapter 4. INVITATIONS 第四章 邀请 In my dream it was very dark, and what dim light there was seemed to be radiating from Edward's skin. 梦里,很黑,惟一的一点儿昏暗的光,似乎是爱德华的皮肤发出来的。 I couldn't see

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Over the coming months, the few parts of Antarctic that are ice-free will be the stage on which 5 million Adlies will build their nests. 在未来的几个月,一些南极的无冰地区,将有5万阿黛利企鹅筑巢。 To construct one, they n

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

In Denmark, happiness comes from equality; in Singapore,happiness comes from the rule of law; in the slums of Calcutta, India, happiness comes from the hearts of people that depends on each other. 丹麦人的幸福感源于平等;新加坡人的幸福

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

丹麦人的幸福感源于平等;新加坡人的幸福感源于法律;印度加尔各答贫民窟的人的幸福感源于相互依靠彼此的心。 In Denmark, happiness comes from equality; in Singapore,happinesscomes from the rule of law; in the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Question: 问: Does drinking a lot of water after a massage really help flush away toxins, or otherwise augment massages benefits? 在按摩推拿后大量饮水真有助于排毒么?如果不能,那么喝水是否有助于增加按摩的效益?

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian tennis legend Gustavo Guga Kuerten received his official induction into the Hall of Fame of tennis on Thursday. The athlete received the prestigious honor in Sao Paulo by the current directors of the Hall

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I happen to have a special guest with me today via satellite downlink, he said, 今天我恰巧有位卫星连线的特殊客人...他说, and suddenly Bill Gates's face appeared on the huge screen looming over Jobs and the auditorium. 然后突然间

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Much about the 1918 flu is understood poorly or not at all. 对于1918年的那场流感,人们了解甚少,或者根本不了解。 One mystery is how it erupted suddenly, all over, in places separated by oceans, mountain ranges, and other earth

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Lesson – 7 1. I was unaware of the critical points involved , so my choice was quite __________ . A. arbitrary B. rational C. serene D. unpredictable arbitrary 主观的,武断的 empiric 主观的,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Twitter users have been outfoxed by a photo appearing to show a streetwise fox queuing at a cash machine in east London. 推特上有一张照片让人大跌眼镜:照片中有一只狐狸在取款机前排队取钱! 图片1 Everyone seems blissf

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

你看《我的前半生》了吗?你觉得好看吗?今天Jenny和Spencer就要用英语聊聊这部热播剧! The First Half Of My Life: 我的前半生 The First Half Of My Life: 《我的前半生》官方翻译 Contemporary/modern drama se

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Almost nothing about it can be used to make reliable predictions about the properties of other liquids and vice versa. 它的身上几乎没有哪一点可以用来对别的液体的性质进行可靠的推测,反之亦然。 If you knew nothing of

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Three years ago, I was standing about a hundred yards from Chernobyl nuclear reactor number four. 三年前,我站在距离切尔诺贝利第四号核子反应炉大约一百码外。 My Geiger counter dosimeter, which measures radiation, was going

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇