Scarborough Fair Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there. She once was a true love of mine. Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (on the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Are You a Copyright Criminal? It's getting more tempting to infringe on copyright when creating presentations, thanks to many new scanning and duplicating technologies as well as proliferating Web con

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Texas teen Ethan Couch was found in Mexico with his mother after fleeing the US while on probation for killing 4 people in a drunk driving wreck. Couch's lawyers invoked an affluenza defense during court proceedings, claiming the teen was coddled int

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(一)月

2001 Lesson Twenty Marriage 婚姻 marriage n. marry vt. marry A to B My father married me to a doctor. I am married to a doctor. marry sb. off She finally married her daughter off. marry sb. I married Rick. She married money. marry vi. A and B married

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Want Respect? Practice Humility 想得到尊重吗?那就开始练习谦卑吧。 R.E.S.P.E.C.T.everybody wants it, but not everybody gets it. 尊荣每个人都想拥有它,但是没有人可以得到它。 Have you ever heard an athlete complai

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

The research team have been out since dawn looking for Puck. It's now the height of the shark season, Semu, who's been born at the worst time. We've been waiting for Puck to have a calf, and now finally she's finally here, we're all too so relieved t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

With Camarasaurus, it's operating purely by instinct. 对于圆顶龙它完全靠本能行动。 They also discovered that the Camarasaurus would have sent out a distress call which Allosaurus would pick up and recognize. 人们还发现圆顶龙会发

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

地形篇 NO.4: 视卒如婴儿,故可以与之赴深溪;视卒如爱子,故可与之俱死。 厚而不能使,爱而不能令,乱而不能治,譬若骄子,不可用也。 知吾卒之可以击,而不知敌之不可击,胜之半也;

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

[00:00.82]易考范文十九 [00:03.88]In the above picture, unaware of a stone in front of him, [00:09.90]a man stumbles over it and falls to the ground. [00:13.18]On the side of the picture, [00:15.37]several words stand prominentface the frustrati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

I grew up on a steady diet of science fiction. In high school I took a bus to school an hour each way every day. And I was always absorbed in a book, science fiction book, which took my mind to other worlds, and satisfied, in a narrative form, this i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Australia's wild dog, the dingo is on the prowl. Today it hunts alone. A sign the dingo was probably on the lookout for small game. But it senses a larger opportunity, a baby kangaroo called Joey makes an excellent target. Its too big for his mother

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Grammar Girl here. Today I'm going to talk about on accident versus by accident and how language changes. Some of the most difficult questions I get are from non-native English speakers who want to know why we use a particular preposition in a specif

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. NASA says it's unaware of any astronauts who flew after heavy drinking, but the Space Agency says it is investigating. An independent panel says astronauts were cleared to fly after drinking despite warnings from NASA doctors. 2. Stocks continue t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

A long time ago, when I was living in my favorite apartment behind a bamboo patch in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, I wrote my first love letter. It was a liquid hot afternoon, and I was sitting on my screened porch, enjoying my boredom, thinking that I was fu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Once established in childhood, pairings remain fixed for life. 一旦在儿时建立了联系,关联感觉间的联系就会伴随终身。 Synesthetes inherit a biological propensity for hyperconnecting brain neurons, 联觉者遗传了在大脑神经

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

When I walked into the cafeteria with Jessica and Mike, I couldn't keep from looking at his table, 当我和杰西卡还有迈克一起走向自助餐厅的时候,我没法让自己别去看他的桌子。 where Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper sat talki

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Idiom: prim and proper (appropriate ) Hit the book: Edge Entrapment Shut-off button Secure Unaware of Be prone to Mitten Shoelace Drawstring Complex Avoid the Steps' Edges You should avoid the edges of an escalator's steps when riding one as possible

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

154 皮雷斯声称阿拉法特应当开始和平会谈 Peres: Arafat Should Begin Talking Peace Art Chimes Jerusalem 12 Jul 2001 11:40 UTC Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres says Palestinian leade

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(403) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(2)

介绍: Thirty-seven-year-old Zi Jun leads a peaceful life as a housewife, yet is unaware of the cracks in her marriage. She is taken aback when her husband asks for a divorce and is unsuccessful in her attempts to save their relationship. After an i

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

In 1969, a doctor at a Yale University lab in New Haven, Connecticut, who was studying Lassa fever came down with it. 1969年,设在康涅狄格州纽黑文的耶鲁大学实验室里的一名医生在研究拉沙热的过程中倒下了,然而他活

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史