And besides, you can't really believe gossip. 而且,你不能听信传闻 Look at all that hate mail I got with people calling me a bitch, and I'm not a bitch. 瞧瞧我收到的仇恨信,多少人骂我贱货啊,可其实我不是。 Well, th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

ACT II Hi, Michelle. 嗨,Michelle。 Hello, Harry. 你好,Harry。 It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。 Hello. 你好。 Hi, Susan. 嗨,Susan。 We have both been excited abou

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I Molly, I need your special talent for handling special matters. Molly,我需要你处理特殊情况的特殊才能。 Like what special matters? 什么样的特殊情况? Well, I have a sched

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II Don't worry, Alexandra. 别担心,Alexandra。 We'll find the owner. 我们会找到狗的主人的。 How, Robbie? 怎么找,Robbie? Let me think. 让我想想。 Gemma, sit. Gemma,坐。 Good

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III OK, everybody. 好啦,各位。 I want to welcome Harry and his daughter Michelle 我想对Harry和他女儿Michelle to Thanksgiving with us. 来参加我们的感恩节晚餐表示欢迎。 T

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III ... my slogan is

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Philip ... Ellen. Philip ... Ellen。 Ah, Judge. 噢,法官。 How are you? 你好吗? How are you,my dear?好吗,亲爱的? Hello. 你好。 I think it's time for the wedding to begin. 我

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II And now for ... something old, 现在接着是……一些旧的, something new, something borrowed, 一些新的,一些借来的, and something blue. 和一些蓝色的。 OK. Let's see.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II Here are the fliers, hot off the press! 传单来了, 刚刚印出来! Looks good. 看起来很好。 Simple. 简单明了。 Right over here, Grandpa. 请到这儿来,爷爷。 You fold the fl

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I I don't believe it! 我简直难以相信! What's wrong? 怎么了? Carter Boswell! Carter Boswell ! Who's Carter Boswell? 谁是Carter Boswell ? He's running for the school board. 他正在竞选

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Don't tell me. 别告诉我。 Please don't tell me. 请先别告诉我。 I recognize you ... 我认得你…… Oh, don't be silly, Arnie. 噢,别傻了,Arnie。 Of course you recognize

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III How do you do? 你好。 Hello. 哈。 I'm Ralph Riley. 我叫Ralph Riley。 I'm Richard Stewart, and this is my wife, Marilyn. 我叫Richard Stewart,这是我妻子Marilyn。 Pleased to mee

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I What's this for? 为什么要送我花? Just because. How's the baby? 没有原因。孩子好吗? Fast asleep. 正熟睡着呢。 I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我错过

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

AS IT IS 2016-02-13 America Faces Many Security Challenges 美国面临许多安全挑战 Nuclear weapons, terrorism and computer spying are problems for national security, say American intelligence officials. The officials say challenges and crises

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

ALISON STEWART: Experts expect tomorrow's so-called Cyber Monday sales to see an uptick over last year, but will it be enough for businesses to consider the extended shopping weekend a success? For some insight, we're joined now by Shelly Banjo of Th

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: Joining us now for more on this story is Greg Miller of The Washington Post, part of the reporting team that broke the news last night. Greg, Russian cyber spying on the United States is not anything new o

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

1. Tony Stewart pulled out of the Nascar race in Upstate New York Sunday, 12 hours after striking and killing fellow sprint car driver Kevin Ward Jr. Race officials announced the change at a news conference. Ward had climbed from his car and was on t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

He's gone. I got rid of him. Max? What are you doing? 他走了,我把他撵走了。麦克斯?你在干嘛呢? Punching cheesecakes. It's my version of going to bed for two days. 捶起司蛋糕。你不爽就睡两天,我不爽就捶两个

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

If I could change your mind Think I'm losing my touch, think I'm wasting my time Get the feeling that you're never gonna be mine Is there something that I should say or do? Guess I'm fallin' behind cause I can't get inside It aint easy tryin' to get

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ALISON STEWART: The ceremony in New York marked the moment when the first plane hit the trade center's north tower. Jerry D'Amadeo's father, Vincent, worked on the 103rd floor for the brokerage firm Cantor Fitzgerald, which lost 658 people that day.

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列