本期看点:六强表演赛持续进行中,本轮挑战中选手们将一一呈现包括Rod Stewart、Bryan Adams、Justin Bieber、Dido等大牌明星的经典曲目,究竟他们的表现如何呢?让我们拭目以待!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning in the U.S.A., Were in New York City, at the office of the American toymakers' association. Susan Stewart has a meeting with Mr. Martinez, the president of the association. She tells him about her new idea. She w

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we join Dr. Stewart and his nurse-assistant, Molly Baker, in their medical office. They have a new computer to help organize their office work. Molly is typing all their patient records into the co

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning In The U.S.A., were with Marilyn Stewart at a New York City boutique. Marilyn works as a salesperson in the shop. Sometime she makes clothes of her own design. Today a customer comes in looking for a coat. She do

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Dr. Philip Stewart takes his wife Ellen for a rowboat ride. They are having fun. But something is on Philips mind. Many of his young patients spend most of their afternoons at home watching televis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

ACT III Ladies and gentlemen, 各位女士、先生, Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City. 我很高兴的宣布:Amtrak火车就要到达纽约了。 The train will be stopping

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

ACT II OK, Richard. That's terrific. 很好,Richard。 真不错。 Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine. 你的收缩压是120,舒张压75。挺好的。 Now stand up, please. 现在请站

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 诱拐.Kidnapped

Thats weird. But of course this is not why you came here tonight. So lets get to the main event, what weve all been waiting for or 150 or so people here. The host of CNBSs Mad Money, please welcome to program, Jim Cramer. Sir. How the hell did we end

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Americans commemorate the heritage of African-Americans every February in what is known as African American History Month, yet little is known about the association that started the tradition and what it is doing now. James Stewart is the current pre

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Henry Fonda and James Stewart were two of the greatest stars of Hollywood's golden years. A new biography describes their 50-year friendship and dedication to their craft. Each was an actor before he became a star, their biograph

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope its the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept: 这是我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

ACT II Good morning. 早安。 Good morning. My name is Richard Stewart. 早安。我叫Richard Stewart。 I'm here to see Mr. Carlson. 我来见Carlson先生。 Mr. Carlson will be with you shortly.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I What are you doing? 你在干什么? I think I've got them. 我想我已经拍齐了。 You think you've got what? 你想你已经拍齐了什么? Performing arts--performing arts centers. 表

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

1. A group purported to be a new affiliate of the Islamic State is claiming responsibility for a deadly attack Thursday on a mosque in Saudi Arabia used by special security forces. 15 people were killed. 2. A man, already wanted for murder, is now th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(八)月

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: President Barack Obama completes his last scheduled major foreign trip of his presidency when he flies home tonight from the Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit in Peru. New York Times White House co

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

ALISON STEWART: The number of women in the U.S. who die in childbirth is nearing the highest rate in a quarter-century. An estimated 18.5 mothers died for every 100,000 births in 2013, compared with 7.2 in 1987. The Post reports that this translates

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

今天我们要学的词是 stylis。stylist 设计师,造型师。Monica is studying to become a hair stylist. Monica正在学习,想当一名发型设计师。Twilight actress Kristen Stewart's stylist says that Kristen has always been a tomboy

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Who says fairy tales are for children? Hollywood is bringing the happily ever after back, hoping to woo recession-hit cinema audiences with tales with a modern twist. Two versions of the classic Snow White have already hit the screens this year and o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频