INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., WE ARE AT THE Stewart home. Grandpa is watching television with Robbies friend Alexandra Pappas. She is there because she is waiting to meet Robbie when he comes home from school. Suddenly she feel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

It was a political night from the very start and that suited host Jon Stewart just fine. Jon Stewart: I do have some sad news to report, eh, Bjork couldn't be here tonight. she was trying on her Oscar

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

怎样才算是一个有音乐细胞的人。不单单是会弹乐器哦 Yvonne: Hello, I'm Yvonne Archer, this is 6 Minute English and I'm delighted that Rob has joined me today! Hello Rob. Rob: Hello Yvonne, nice to be here. Yvonne: To start the Ne

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A 60m squid fishing boat hit rocks early this morning near Stewart Island in rough seas. Some oil started to spill from the boat. There was concern that the oil could spread to a marine reserve not too far away. Yellow-eyed penguin live in this reser

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

听歌学英语:Sailing Sailing 歌手:Rod Stewart I am sailing, I am sailing home again 'cross the sea. I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free. I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky. I am flying passing high clouds, t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

经典歌曲-航行SAILING史都华 sailing-rod stewart 航行(洛史特华) i am sailing !我在航行! home again 'cross the sea.跨越海洋再次归家. i am sailing stormy waters.我在暴风中航行. to be near u !向你靠近! to be free !获得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2015-09-14 Living in a Shipping Container 集装箱改装成新住宅 Many people do not earn enough money to buy a house in the San Francisco Bay area. Housing prices in northern California can be very high. So, some young people have begun

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2015-11-07 Star Trek, US Elections, Jon Stewarts Comeback 囧叔乔恩-斯图尔特回归 If you are a science fiction movie fan, you probably saw the last two Star Trek films. But did you know the films are based on the characters introduce

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

It flew in the face of conventional wisdom, which was huge enthusiasm for the cool new technology of that age, which was the X-ray machine. 这对于这一观念是很大的冲击,尤其是对于当时的新科技X光机器的巨大热情。 And it

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

In Oxford in the 1950s, there was a fantastic doctor, who was very unusual, named Alice Stewart. 在20世纪50年代的牛津,有一位相当优秀而又极不寻常的医生,她叫Alice Stewart。 And Alice was unusual partly because, of course,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

In the West, the late-night talk show is a specific kind of comedy-oriented talk and variety show. It includes topical monologues in which the host makes fun of the days news, comedy sketches and celebrity interviews. 在西方国家,深夜脱口秀是

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

GWEN IFILL: The battle over privacy vs. security is back front and center, as Apple digs in against the FBI and the courts over the issue of access to data on its phones. December 2, 2015, that's the day Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, went

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Conversation 1 会话 1 A:Hello,ABC Company. A:您好,ABC公司 B:Hello,could I speak to Mr. Wang,please? B:您好,能让王先生接电话吗? A:I am sorry. He's out in a meeting now. Could I ask who is call-ing? A:很抱歉,他现在正出席

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 巧嘴秘书情景对话

Stewart Mac: I Love You 这首歌是史蒂麦可翻唱了RB天王陶喆的《爱很简单》,选自他在2010年初通过金牌大风在大陆和港台发行的最新专辑《I Love You 我爱你》。专辑用这首歌做主打是希望能够通过此

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

文本: I got it. Here it is. The new Martha Stewart Living. I ran so fast, the librarian said, Stop running in the library, and I almost said, This is different. I'm stealing. Why are you still even looking through Martha Stewart Living every mont

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Suspended 2000ft above the ground, a Georgia bride and groom were literally floating on air on their big day as they tied the knot on a hot air balloon. 在距离地面2000英尺(约609米)的热气球上,佐治亚州的一对夫妇在空中举办

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: To discuss the security situation in Europe, I am joined from Warsaw by Paul Jones, the American ambassador to Poland. He's a career foreign service officer appointed by President Obama in 2015 and is stay

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

模仿句子:Let's now get a snapshot of what's been happening on the financial markets. And a little earlier I spoke to Justin Urquhart Stewart of Seven Investment Management and I put it to him that after a week of volatility a certain amount of

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

GWEN IFILL: Earlier in the day, the Obama administration went to Capitol Hill to make its case to allow government great access to encrypted information. Essentially, the government wants to be able to read certain data that intelligence agencies can

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: Italians vote tomorrow in a referendum to change their post- World War II constitution in the hopes of alleviating the gridlock that plagues the country's central government. Italy's prime minister for mos

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列