新概念英语第一册第2版24-2—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we are in the living room at the Stewart hoe. Mr. Biondi, a piano tuner, is tuning Ellens piano. She tells him that she will be playing the piano more often. She may even be teaching piano again so

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

That was awesome! Caroline, where are you? 太棒了,卡洛琳,你在哪里 I'm almost dressed. 我快穿好了 I just had the perfect in-your-face good-bye with Johnny. 我刚跟强尼来了次完美的当面告别 And speaking of in your face,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

歌手:Rod Stewart SAILING Rod Stewart I am sailing, I am sailing home again 'cross the sea. I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free. I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the s

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about the art collector and cultural supporter, Isabella Stewart Gardner. During the late nineteenth century, she traveled arou

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(一)月

A new report shows the number of babies born prematurely has been increasing in the United States since 2014. The report by the National Center for Health Statistics says preterm births have increased by 2 percent in 2016 and 1.6 percent in 2015 afte

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

陶喆爱很简单英文版:Stewart Mac(I LOVE U) there was once a broken man ----- 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road ----- 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream ----- 放弃所有梦想 i was once this broken man ----- 我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

英国国会议员罗里斯图尔特在9/11后走遍了阿富汗,与市民和军阀们谈话。现在,十年以后,他问道:为什么西方和联军仍然在那里作战?他分享了过去成功军事干涉的经验--例如波斯尼亚的波

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

This is AP News Minute. Officials in Texas released dash cam video showing the moments when Sandra Bland was arrested following a traffic stop. Authorities say the 28-year-old hanged herself in her jail cell last week. But friends and family have que

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(七)月

A guided tour of celebrity museums in the U.S., including the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center and the Stoogeum. Transcript of radio broadcast: 01 June 2008 Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith La

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(六)月

What's this?And what's it a letter saying.we'd like to invite you to,I mean,what it actually look like?I'm fascinated. 这是什么 上面写着什么 是一封邀请信吗 看起来是什么样子 我对此很感兴趣 I think it's a printed letter

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

英语学习笔记: loss for words 无话可说 表达一种无奈的状态 all over the world 全世界的 kinds words 善意的评论 more than 不止 dedicate to 致力于做... Almost wanted to cry when I saw this picture it's too precious for

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Passage Three 32. A. In June or July. B. In July. C. In May or June. D. In May. 33. A. Professors and researchers. B. Foreign guests and students. C. News people and entertainers. D. Professors and leaders. 34. A. Harvard. B. Yale. C. Princeton. D. C

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Max, have you seen my phone? 麦克斯,你看见我的手机了吗 I wanna take a picture of this bad tip and put it on Instagram. 我要把这点少得可怜的小费拍下来,然后放到图片分享网。 Getting loose change used to be so dep

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Martha Stewart, please. It's Michelle Obama. 请接玛莎斯图尔特。我是米歇尔奥巴马。 What's this about? My sheets shrunk and I am pissed. Hello? 找她什么事吗?我的床单洗缩水了,老娘很不爽。还在吗? Max, it did

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

No, see, we already met Martha. We're just stopping by to say hi. 不是的,我们以前跟玛莎见过面。现在只是过来跟她问声好。 You've already met Martha. You're just stopping by to say hi. 你们以前跟玛莎见过面,现在只

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Guess what I did today? 猜猜我今天干了啥 Jesus? 干了耶稣吗 What do you think? 你觉得呢 I think the bed still isn't built. 我觉得床还没装好 No but it's almost finished. 没错 但是也快完工了 Notice anything different ab

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Spin me one more line cause it's all you've got You know I'll believe it Wrap me round your finger one more time So good at deceiving Cause it's alright to change your mind We've both been here before Cause I can't move on 'till I know Why can't you

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lord Salisbury said to me Though we spend our lives in isolation Girdled 'round by the Emerald Sea No fear shall we know. Look away, look away, look away To the lamp-lit square At the ebb of May Look away, look away, look away For our survival Lord S

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: For the first time in a presidential election, nine more states are enforcing new laws requiring eligible voters to present a government-issued photo ID at the polls. That includes New Hampshire, Virginia,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列