INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Its early on a Saturday Morning, and Robbie Stewart and his father Philip are in the kitchen. Philip is making breakfast. Today is Riverdale Day. On this day many people of the town get together to

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Stewart Mac-I Love You there was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream放弃所有梦想 i was once this broken man我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人 who staring

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

ACT III Hi. I'm Malcolm Stewart. 嗨。我是 Malcolm Stewart。 John Marchetta. 我是John Marchetta。 Sit down, sit down. 请坐,请坐。 Susan has told me a great deal about you. Susan告诉我许多

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Hi,Stewart ,remember you . Hi. 嗨 stewart 还记得你哦 Um...tell us about the show. 额 不扯了 跟我说下你的演出吧 The show is...um... probably the hardest show that I have ever done. 这次的表演 可能是我最艰难的一次 I'm

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Item Four. Vocabulary. mint, San Jose, Ryan Stewart. College graduation brings both the satisfaction of academic achievements and the expection of a well-paying job. But for 6,000 graduates at San Jose State this year, there is uncertainty as they en

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

《Sailing》Artist:Rod Stewart 一把如烟老嗓子,也不知道迷倒了多少人? 三十几年来,Rod Stewart以独特的沙哑歌喉、丰富的音乐风格、精彩的演唱会魅力不仅屡创音乐生涯新高,也奠定了他稳固的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

歌词: You say your on a diet, 你说你在节食 cause the things that don't work out right, 因为事情总不会成功 But you don't even try, 但是你甚至都不去尝试 though neither do i 尽管我也不 And neither do my friends, 我的朋友们也不 though some of them prete

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: In his 2008 run for the White House, Barack Obama promised to shut down the prison for suspected foreign terrorists opened by President George W. Bush at the U.S. naval base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. On his

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

She worked with a statistician named George Kneale, and George was pretty much everything that Alice wasn't. 她当时与一位名叫George Kneale的统计学家合作,而George刚好与Alice互补。 So, Alice was very outgoing and sociable, and G

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: NewsHour special correspondent Malcolm Brabant is covering the surge of migrants into Northern Europe and how neighboring countries are treating the crisis differently. This week, a Syrian refugee, now in

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards, 拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧, because when Han flips that switch, 因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮 the only tip I ca

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

1)who, whom, that 这些词代替的先行词是人的名词或代词,在从句中作主语和宾语。例如: Is he the man who/that wants to see you? 他就是你想见的人吗?(who/that在从句中作主语) He is the man whom/ that I saw yes

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: For more analysis of the presidential transition, I'm joined now from Santa Barbara, California, by NewsHour weekend special correspondent, Jeff Greenfield. Jeff, so, Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton and Preside

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: The U.S. ambassador to Iraq is Douglas Silliman, a career foreign service officer who has worked on and off in Iraq since 2011, has previously served as U.S. ambassador to Kuwait, and has held other posts

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Well,have a seat,have a seat,It is a huge show,Tonoy.Yes,it's big.It's a big huge giant.It's a extra large show.yes,yes. 大家请坐 请坐 Tony 今天节目会很热闹 Tony 今天的节目会很热闹 是啊 很受瞩目 是一个盛大的聚会 超

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

ALISON STEWART:So, what can we expect the G7 to accomplish in just two days' time? I'm joined via Skype by Wall Street Journal reporter Anton Troianovski, who is covering the summit in Germany. So, Anton, what are the two biggest issues being discuss

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: President Trump said today that he will begin to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement when he meets with the leaders of Canada and Mexico. Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto will be coming

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

A 12 metre fishing boat with nine people on board capsized in Foveaux Strait on Wednesday night around midnight. This was only an hour after it left Bluff near Invercargill. Nobody realized that the boat had capsized and sunk until 2pm on Thursday wh

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

So glad we never got too far So glad I never wasted time wonderin where you are See things clearer now its over Cause Im not missing a thing I guess I shouldve seen it coming But I was blinded by the thought of being next to you Getting caught up in

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: We're going to check in on both campaigns, and we begin in Cleveland, Ohio, where the NewsHour's John Yang is following the Clinton campaign. And, John, I understand the Clinton campaign has responded to F

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列