A: What are you doing? B: I'm trying to figure out my budget. A: What do you need a budget for? B: I need to put a limit on my spending. A: What's your spending limit? B: I'm only allowed to spend $300 each month. A: That's not much. B: Because, I ne

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hi, do you have a second? B: Sure. What do you need? A: I'm here to buy a sweater. B: What size do you wear? A: I usually wear medium. B: What do you think about this one? A: It's nice. Where is your fitting room? B: The dressing room is in that c

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hello, may I ask you a question? B: Yes. How can I assist you? A: I want to buy a sweater. B: What size? A: I think a medium should fit me. B: How about this one? A: The color's nice. Do you have a dressing room? B: There's a fitting room right ov

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Accept Creativity as Workbecause who wants a real job anyway? 将创造力视作工作因为,谁想真地工作呢? The biggest skill is being able to separate yourself from your work. 我认为

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天我们要学的词是commute。 Commute, 有减刑的意思。The inmate's sentence was commuted from death to life imprisonment, 意思是这名囚犯从死刑被减为无期徒刑。美国副总统切尼的前办公室主任利比今年三月因

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Advertisement on TV 电视广告 A: This is a very competitive market. We've got to come up with a few clever strategies in order to keep our place on top. 这是个充满竞争的市场,我们不得不想出几个更聪明的办法来保持我们的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Five minutes from now, this team will save thousands of lives. _______________1_____________, or it's war. He's on it's way. Good or bad, when you work for the Agency... All teams in position. ... it becomes your whole life. I don't want to spend the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

写作题目 Should governments spend more money in improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money in improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use speci?c reasons and details to write an essay of about 400

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Tyroshi fingered his forked green beard. Just so. I know of several establishments that might suit your needs. 泰洛西船长捻捻绿色的八字胡,那敢情好,我倒是知道几个符合您要求的店家。 Yet first, if I may be so bol

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

What did you do last weekend? If the answer is same old, same old--or even worse, you spent the weekend working--then it's time to make sure this weekend is different. Your brain needs rest, stimulation, social connection, and a break from your work

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

New research reveals that the modern man is more image-obsessed than ever, spending over four years of his life perfecting his appearance. Women, on the other hand, spend three years. 最新一项调查显示,现代男性比以往任何时候都更注

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hack Your Week: Spend Saturdays Offline A lot of us spend a lot of time online everysingleday. Whether youre actively surfing the Internet or have your email program actively checking in the background, youre online. Even with notifications off and d

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RELATIONSHIPS : Spring Flying To Diamond Ring ---------------------------------------------------------------- No matter what stage you are in a relationship, whether you are just starting to like som

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

面试官比较喜欢问及个人的兴趣爱好方面的问题,可别以为他们爱打听,窥探人的隐私,其实从这些方面能看出一个人的性格,所以尽量要表现自己积极、合作的一面啊。 I (Interviewer 面试者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

直接杀价: That's unreasonable! I'd take it for (100¥.) 这真是卖得太贵了!如果(一百块)我就买。 How about (100¥)? 卖(一百块钱)如何? I'd buy this if it were cheaper. 再便宜一点我就买。 拐弯抹角地杀: Lower the price, and I'll consider it. 价钱

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

蔡依林《日不落》原版:Sunshine In The Rain 听起来很耳熟吧?蔡依林的日不落就是翻唱自这首sunshine in the rain。算是比较成功的翻唱,原曲的轻快和阳光明媚的感觉得以很好的保留,不过本人喜欢

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

第十四章迈克马克库拉(Mike Markkula)开始为自己寻找接班人,他和乔布斯几经选择,挑中了百事公司百事可乐部门总裁约翰斯卡利John Sculley,他的百事挑战(Pepsi Challenge)推广活动在广告宣传

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

It is not in the imagination of man to conceive that his creditor has demands upon him which must be satisfied, 无法想象人们竟然认为他的债主已经要求他务必让他获得满足, and that he must do to others as others must do to hi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

英文歌词: It's brittle and it trembles as the wind is coming toward, and if you string it up it dries right out with time. So raise your glass to that new dollar in the bank we're reaching for. But the drink was sweeter before we had a dime. But yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲