How did you spend your weekend? Our DreamTrippers wandered Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, visited the Ta Prohm Temple in Siem Reap, watched fire dancers perform in Cebu City, and strolled along the historic Bund while taking pictures in front of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

I think the Internet is the greatest invention ever. Think how it has changed the world. So much information is out there. It has totally changed my life. I can chat with friends, download music, buy books and get all the info I need for my homework.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Grant:Hi, Jenna. What are you doing? 格兰特:嗨,珍娜。你在做什么? Jenna:I am chatting online with a friend. 珍娜:我在网上和一个朋友聊天。 Grant:Thats fun. Do I know this friend? 格兰格:好玩耶,这个朋友我认

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

圣诞节送礼物,人们一般都会选择亲近的好友和家人送,还有自己亲手制作的礼物,一定很特别吧。 Maura: Usually if its a close friend or family member, you might want to spend a little bit more money, but really it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和杰西在谈论加拿大的节假日,他们的家庭团聚日是否和我们国家的春节有些许的相似呢? Sample transcript Maura: Now, the next holiday well, it depends where you live in Canada. Jessie: Yeah. I know this is a bi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

3. Although the figure way vary, analysts do agree on another matter: that the number of the homeless is increasing. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 analysts do agree on another matter,其中用 do 来加强语气。although 引导让步状语

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Most of us travel to work many times in one week. Some of us have a quick little trip and others spend hours on public transportation. This episode is all about thattravelling to and from work. Harp and Maura talk about what commuting is like in Cana

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Eighteen-year-old Shahad al-Qahtani is excited about sales of Rihannas makeup products in Saudi Arabia. Rihanna, known for her hit songs and fearless spirit, is popular among Saudi women. Many are expected to buy her new makeup, called Fenty. Rihanna

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Aaron Angello - Our Canon in D I wrote a song for you I don't know if you'll listen to But if you do I don't think you will understand the poetry Don't think I'll let you go So easily, girl you don't know The depths to which I understand Just how muc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

will.i.am归来,联手 Cody Wise 最新MV《It's My Birthday》发布!大胆尝试诙谐路线,丢弃以往的科技感。这首歌很是洗脑,节奏很欢快,完全是火热单曲的节奏哦。 歌词: It's my birthday, it's my birthda

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

[Chorus] If you had my love, and I gave you all my trust Would you comfort me? And if somehow you knew that your love would be untrue Would you lie to me and call me baby? If you had my love, and I gave you all my trust Would you comfort me? And if s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

It might mean toning up your baby Fifty years ago, most people's daily levels of activity were equivalent to walking three to five miles a day; today, the average person fails to cover that distance in a week. It's no wonder the incidence of obesity

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们往往把时尚漂亮的妈妈级女性称为辣妈。 之前孙俪主演的《辣妈正传》也风靡网络,娱乐圈也不乏辣妈人选:小S、维多利亚贝克汉姆。英国皇室的凯特王妃,也坚持不穿孕妇装,誓将时尚

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Spend less than you earn. OK, this is almost the only lesson you need, but its so important Im going to break it down further. The biggest reason people get into financial problems is they spend money they dont really have. Then you end up in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less. 我们这个时代在历史上的说法就是我们拥有更高

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

巴黎的埃菲尔铁塔很可能是这个世界上最著名的地标建筑。在这个夏天,它还会成为巴黎最抢手的酒店。 对埃菲尔而铁塔充满向往的游客们终于有机会在这里住上一夜了。假日房屋租赁公司

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

We all have the same amount in the day. And despite your best efforts, you cannot get any more. What are you doing with yours? Do you waste it on meaningless pursuits? Or do you invest it on your future? 我们每个人每天拥有的时间都一样多

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1.Women especially love a bargain. 女人特别喜欢便宜货。 2.Women love to shop. It is the only area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control. 女人喜欢购物。她们觉得那是她们在这个世界上唯一能控制的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[00:01.25]Elementary school counsellors work closely [00:04.11]with parents and teachers to make sure students [00:06.92]receive the help and attention they require. [00:10.16]Junior High Shcool [00:11.85]Junior High school can be a difficult time [0

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块8(选修)

The sun goes down The stars come out And all that counts Is here and now My universe will never be the same I'm glad you came You cast a spell on me, spell on me You hit me like the sky fell on me fell on me And I decided you look well on me well on

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空