Matt Wertz,美国的创作歌手,大学里学的却是工业设计专业,不过一直很喜欢唱歌,清爽可爱的外形+清新明快的嗓音,Matt的歌曲听着就叫人觉得舒服悠闲。 Everything Will Be Alright Matt Wertz There's

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

E=MC2 是爱因斯坦的著名理论,也就是质量和能量之间转化的公式,当然Mariah Carey采用这个作为专辑名称也是有寓意的。E代表Emancipation(呼应上一张专辑《The Emancipation of Mimi》),即释放、解放;

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Take it off follow me now let me in don't shut me out Don't tell me you love me if that's not how it really is Take it off follow me now let me in don't shut me out Don't tell me you love me if that's not how it really is Is it casual Or are you tryn

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

我们这个时代的尴尬 Paradox of Our Times We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time; we have more degrees, but less common sense; more knowledge, but less judgement; more experts, but more problems; more medi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I spend most of my time thinking about little girls, 我生活中的大部分时间都在思考关于小女孩的事情, which is kind of a weird thing for a grown man in our society to say. 这对于当今社会一位成年男性而言未免有些奇

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

听力题目: 3. (A). He has money to spend on several important things. (B). He spent money unwisely. (C). He didnt want to spend money on anything. (D). He didnt need much money. 4. (A). John was more relaxed before. (B). John used to be nervous.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 3. (A). He has money to spend on several important things. (B). He spent money unwisely. (C). He didnt want to spend money on anything. (D). He didnt need much money. 4. (A). John was more relaxed before. (B). John used to be nervous.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

托福写作除了词汇量要达到以外,还有很多提分点的。托福写作主题段怎么写?一起来看下面的文章解析,希望对大家备考托福有所帮助! 第一部分:major point中心论点 作为文章的核心内容,中

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A: What are you working on? B: I'm figuring out my budget. A: What budget? B: I'm making a shopping budget, so that I don't spend too much money. A: How much money can you spend? B: I can only spend $300 a month. A: Why only $300? B: I need to save t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Think it over 好好想想 Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Mae and Julie were walking home from school. 梅和朱莉走在从学校回家的路上。 Julie was asking Mae about the comic book club. Mae was in the club. 朱莉在问梅有关漫画社团的事情。梅就在那个社团里。 I was thinking ab

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

We are kicking off a new series called Milestones, says, gonna focus on the major life events that we are all facing, like getting married, buying a home and retirement. Today's milestone is all about

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Aaron Angello: our Canon in D I wrote a song for you I don't know if you'll listen to But if you do I don't think you will understand the poetry Don't think I'll let you go so easily Girl you don't know The depths to which I understand Just how muc

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

我深深地想念著你, 我希望你跟我在一起永远开心, 就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐。把每一天都存下来直到永恒, 再和你一起慢慢度过。 1.Thank you for comforting me when Im sad Loving me when Im mad

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

男主角:罗伯特·泰勒(Robert Taylor)女主角:费·雯丽 芭蕾舞演员玛拉(费·雯丽饰演)和莱姆榭兵团上尉罗伊(罗伯特·泰勒饰演)于一次空袭中在伦敦滑铁

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美丽人生之七大秘诀 A great life doesn't happen by accident. A great life is the result of allocating your time, energy, thoughts, and hard work towards what you want your life to be. Stop setting yourself up for stress and failure,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Beginners. Well, it looks like we're back in the kitchen. I told you, didn't I, that the kitchen is an important place, and that is why we need to spend more time using the every day kitchen vocabulary. The main idea of today's podcast is the pantry.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

访谈录,上班,胖,避免,In this morning's

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

The first thing would be to stop feeling guilty about not being able to spend too much time with your kids. Remember, the quality time spent together is always more important than quantity time。 首先,不要因为不能经常陪在孩子身边而心

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Amazed Everytime our eyes meet This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲