When I Dream at Night I have been in love 我已陷入爱中 And been alone 而又如此孤单 I have traveled over many miles 我游历如此漫长的距离 To find a home 来寻找家园 There's that little place 那只是一个小小的地方 Insi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Sometimes it is difficult to understand your parents for they are from a different generation. Yes, we know how it feels but remember friends, your folks are the ones who picked you up every time you fell down when you were young. Here are top 5 ways

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one。 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe。 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 Its just the matt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5 Things We Should Spend More Money On, And 5 Things We Should Not Imagine that you are sitting on the front porch of your house sipping lemonade with your family on a warm summers night. You sit back and reminisce with them about how you bought the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A great life doesn't happen by accident. A great life is the result of allocating your time, energy, thoughts, and hard work towards what you want your life to be. Stop setting yourself up for stress and failure, and start setting up your life to sup

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Jamestown Story - This One's For You 相关介绍:这是来自美国Minneapolis州的Jamestown Story乐队的新专辑,抒情的调调,优美的旋律,久久萦绕在耳边。从Jamestown Story以前的专辑来看,尤其是去

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1 Introduction A Americans are very mobile, and travel is very popular for many people. In America, when people take a vacation, they often drive a car. Some families travel far within their home state once a year during vacations. Some would even go

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

A recent survey suggests the average Chinese person checks his or her phone more than 100 times a day, and that can have an effect on their personal relationships. ICS Reporter has the story. It seems everywhere you look, you can see people checking

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

1 Then we\d have some ideas of what you\ll be needing那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 2 I can\t say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。 3 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than jus

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A:I haveracked my brain. I still have no idea about how to spend Valentine's day. 我绞尽脑汁,仍然想不出如何过情人节。 B:Just take her to a high ranking restaurant andpresent her witha bunch of flowers. 那就带上她去一个高级饭

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

经典晨读英文:Thinking about Your Life 思考生活 How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most peo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Where Are We Heading The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller famili

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Money cant buy happiness, right? Well, not true. According to a recent article in The Wall Street Journal, over the past few years, new research has given us a much deeper understanding of the relationship between what we earn and how we feel. The re

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在蓝领、白领、粉领等各种颜色的领充斥职场的时候,我们惊奇地发现了另一种领。他们不属于调色板上的任何一种颜色,因为他们是油领。 Fuel collar refers to those either in the travel industry or wh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

职场红人必读商务口语 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You are going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英国单曲榜本周冠军:JLS - Love You More 08年英国X Factor选秀比赛的冠军,男子组合JLS首张专辑去年大受欢迎,今年新单曲The club is alive也是英国单曲榜冠军。11月他们发行了新专辑Outta This World,单

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Seven secrets to a great life A great life doesn't happen by accident. A great life is the result of allocating your time, energy, thoughts, and hard work towards what you want your life to be. Stop setting yourself up for stress and failure, and sta

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A couch is a sofa, such as people have in their sitting-rooms, often in front of the television. Some people spend a lot of time sitting on the couch watching television, and probably getting fat for want of exercise. We have a name for such people i

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

雅思写作练习:经典试题集锦 1、Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons 2、It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend c

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

听歌学英语:动感的旋律 Glad You Came 英国新晋男子偶像团体The Wanted组建于2009年,他们希望把自己标榜成特立独行的流行,即在通常的流行中加入摇滚、和独立乐队音乐的元素。签约环球音乐旗

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语