听力题目: 19.(A). Peggys sister will be staying with her for a week. (B). Peggys sister will arrive in eight days. (C). Peggy is going to see her sister tomorrow. (D). Peggy and her sister are coming to town soon. 20.(A). Take it back to the st

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

A: What are you trying to do? B: I'm working on a budget. A: What kind of budget? B: I need to budget my shopping so that I don't spend all my money. A: What's your budget? B: I can spend about $300 per month. A: Why so little? B: The rest of my mone

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

In Prison vs. at Work 蹲监狱和上班 IN PRISON... You spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell. 在监狱里 你大部分时间待在8x10大小的牢房里。 AT WORK... You spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle. 上班时 你大部分时

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

ECONOMICS REPORT - Allowances: A Lesson in Personal Finance for KidsBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, November 17, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Many children first learn the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

Write at least 60 words according to the given topic Computer games and our eyesight 根据所给的主题电脑游戏与我们的视力写至少六十字的文章。 How do students like playing computer games in your class? 你们班的学生玩电脑

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Men enjoy half an hour more of leisure time each day than women, a report claims. The international survey found that men spent longer watching television, meeting friends, playing sport or pursuing hobbies than the fairer sex. The Organization of Ec

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Mariah Carey - For The Record 相关介绍:E=MC2 是爱因斯坦的著名理论,也就是质量和能量之间转化的公式,当然Mariah Carey采用这个作为专辑名称也是有寓意的。E代表Emancipation(呼应上一张

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Few people need to be told not to overspend on credit or debit cards or to curbimpulse shopping. You know you shouldn't, even if you always do. What you need are solutions.Whatever your problems with money, you can change but its going to take work.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Boyz II Men - Amazed 相关介绍 :Boyz II Men成立于1988年,其四个成员Shawn Stockman(1972.9.26--)、Wanya Morris(1973.7.29--)、Nathan Morris(1971.6.18--)以及Micheal McMary(1972.12.16--)都是费城音乐学校(the Cre

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Electronic books are gradually taking the place of print editions, but they're more popular in some parts of the world than others. 电子书正在逐步取代纸质书,不过在某些国家,电子书比在别处更受欢迎。 According to resea

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- Troubled U.S. actress Lindsay Lohan, who has admitted to having violated her probation in grand theft and drunk-driving cases by failing to show up for court- ordered community-service appointments and therapy sessions

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语哲理美文精选 The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less. 我们这个时代在历史上的说法

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You work all day. You check email at lunch and wherever you are. And then you keep checking (and answering) emails when you get home。 你一整天都在工作,吃午饭的时候,随时随地,你都在查收邮件。工作下班了回到家,你

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A weaker pound in the wake of the Brexit vote has led to a 7% year-on-year increase in tax free shopping in the UK by overseas tourists in July, according to new figures by tourism shopping tax refund company Global Blue. 旅行购物退税公司环球

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- A record 247 million U.S. shoppers visited stores and websites over Thanksgiving weekend, up from 226 million last year, according to an industry survey released on Sunday. Total spending reached an estimated 59.1 bill

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Do you feel overwhelmed and tired? Is there not enough time in the day for you?Maybe its time to step back and take a look at what is really important in your life. This article explores different ways to put some more time in your life. Stress free

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Let me tell you about Beatrice Biira. 下面这个故事有关碧翠斯,比拉. Beatrice was living in Uganda 碧翠斯住在乌干达, near the Congo border, 刚果边界附近, and like Dai Manju, she didn't go to school. 和戴曼君一样,她

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The woman yelled at him. You're going the wrong way! she yelled. Why don't you obey the rules? She was pretty. He stopped. He got off his bike. He said, I was just trying to save time. She said, Well, you won't be saving time if you injure someone. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

时间的分配 The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less. 我们这个时代在历史上的说法就是我

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The second is the realisation that players will happily pay real money for virtual goods. 第二,玩家将更愿意为虚拟商品支付真实资金。 These can be upgrades, costumes or weapons for their in-game characters, 虚拟商品可能是游戏

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合