讲解文本: feel the pinch 感到手头拮据 pinch 匮乏,捏住 He lost his job 2 weeks ago, so he's beginning to feel the pinch. 两个星期前他失业了,现在已经开始手头拮据了。 We will start to feel the pinch in the coming

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

讲解文本: flock 聚集,成群结队 flock into 蜂拥而入,成群结队涌到 People always flock into famous resorts to spend their holidays. 人们经常会成群结队的去往那些著名的旅游景点度假。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

婚礼上新婚夫妇会受到大大小小的红包,然而他们也要考虑如何回馈宾客,这也是笔不小的开支,如今的婚礼费用都是多少呢? Yvonne: Welcome to 6 Minute English! Im Yvonne Archer and Kate, thanks for joinin

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

1. To whom is the man speaking? A. his friend B. his sister C. his mom 2. Which sentence would identify the man's current situation? A. He has a lot of expenses including student loans. B. He has a decent job, but he's looking for a new one. C. He's

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Research is a very important thing. Without research, wed have no new products. Our food would be more dangerous to eat. And wed never go to the moon. Id like to see my government spend a lot more money on research. Especially on research into diseas

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

Friendship Day takes place on the first Sunday of August every year. It is one day of the year we can say thank you to our friends. The tradition began in the USA in 1935 and has slowly spread around the world. The U.S. Congress declared Friendship D

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Max, slow down. I can't walk any faster in Sophie's giant sneakers. 麦克斯,慢点。穿着苏菲的大号运动鞋,我走不快。 I can't believe she benches 250 in these. 她居然能穿着这玩意举250磅重的哑铃。 Oh, my God. My han

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite... I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the myster

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

when a man loves a woman michael bolton when a man loves a woman can't keep his mind on nothin' else he'd trade the world for a good thing he's found if she is bad, he can't see it she can do no wrong

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

While many of us go through life with the pursuit of money on our minds, were often told that money cant buy happiness. But what truth is there in the saying? Is there a correlation between money and happiness? And if so, how can we use it to our adv

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

1. They are more understanding during the difficult times. 艰难时期里,他们更能互相理解。 For couples sharing a common career interest, for example lawyers or engineers, the partners can better understand the hard times that one has to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I am Karen Hopkin. It will just take a minute. Picture a sloth and what do you see? Some slow-moving, hairy beasts just hanging around, maybe even catching some Zs, and thats just your husband. OK, ser

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

在雅思G类写作中,书信的写作一直是重中之重。那么在这样的一个非常平常的题材下写出新意就是吸引考官的最好的一个方法。现在向大家提供的众不同的雅思G类书信写作结尾,能够使大家的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

You work all day. You check email at lunch and wherever you are. And then you keep checking (and answering) emails when you get home. 你一整天都在工作,吃午饭的时候,随时随地,你都在查收邮件。工作下班了回到家,你也

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Song:Breathin' Your Love Artist:Darin Feat. Kat Deluna Baby, you is the diamond that'll last forever And I just can't take a single step without you (Hey) Baby to you, I'll always be a faithful lover Cause my heart can't make a single beat withou

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

US Retailers Gear Up for Holiday Shopping Season 美国零售商为假日购物季节做准备 It's the most profitable time of the year for retailers, accounting for 20 to 30 percent of annual revenue. And this year, close to 150 million U.S. citize

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

OK. Fine. 好的。 Please enjoy your stay. 希望您过得愉快 We wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'm Jane McGonigal. I'm a game designer. 我叫JaneMcGonigal,我是一名游戏设计师。 I've been making games online now for 10 years, 我从事网络游戏设计已经10年了, and my goal for the next decade is to try to make it as easy to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'm a gamer, so I like to have goals. I like special missions and secret objectives. 我是一个游戏玩家,因此我喜欢得分。我喜欢特殊的使命和神秘的目标。 So here's my special mission for this talk: 因此,我这次演讲的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇