Young Brits on Internet 27 hours a week 年轻的英国人每周上网时间达到27小时 A survey shows that 16- to 24-year-olds spend over 27 hours a week online. This figure has trebled in 10 years. A communications group conducted the study as p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Text Is there anything we can learn from deer? During the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

Unit 6 Shopping In-Class Reading Consumer Behavior of Young People I. Word List Directions: Memorize the words and phrases before class. You will benefit from your effort when you get the passage from

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

space--空间 spring--春季 spirit--精神 speak--说话 spaghetti--意大利面条 spell--拼写 spend--花费 special--特别的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Tonight is all about us And I cant wait to spend it... with you We celebrating our love And all the choice we had The tribulations weve been trough Girl(girl, girl) You looking like a star tonight (And I know is that you) You wearing that dress i lik

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The man who loved money守财奴 Once upon a time, there was a man who loved money. He loved it so much that he wouldn't spend any of the money he earned. He wouldn't part with even a tiny bit. This stingy man didn't buy new clothes. Instead, he wore

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

9. We should regulate our spending anyhow. 不管怎样我们必须控制花费。 还能这样说: Anyway, I think we need spend less. Anyhow, we ought to control our spending. 应用解析: anyhow的同义词有:anyway, at any rate, in any ca

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-More singles bad for economy or not A recent media report says the population of single people in the Chinese mainland equals to the total population of Russia and the UK combined. The general impression goes like this: single ladies and guys

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

01 Buying TV Programs and Movies GLOSSARY box set a group of related books, CDs, DVDs, video tapes, or similar materialsthat are sold together, often with special packaging, although they can also bebought separately * For her birthday, Margot asked

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Has the global economic crisis affected British peoples spending habits at all? So how have we changed the way we spend money in the past two years? Is the situation really bad for the British people? Lets ask the general public. Absolutely. I think

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Short Conversation接受入境检查 A:(Officer):What is the purpose of your trip? B: (Visitor):Business. A:Where are you going? B:I am visiting West Coast Corporation in Burbank. A:How long are you staying in the U.S.? B:Five days. A:Now

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Dialogue: XiaoGao: ingJing, do you know what day it is tomorrow? 小高:京晶,你知道明天什么日子吗? JingJing: February14th, the 15th day on the lunar calendar, The Lantern Festival! 京晶:2月14,农历正月十五,元宵节呀!

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

2. Americans Have So Much Money 美国人好有钱 【对话】 A: I used to think that Americans had so much money they didnt know what to do with it. B: You did? A: Yes. But now Ive learned differently. Now I have a more realistic opinion. B: What

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

There never seems to be enough time to do things. I always seem to run out of time. I really wish there were more hours in the day. Then I could slow down and relax, and get everything done. Time is a fun thing. Sometimes it flies usually when youre

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

Valentine's Day is one of my favourite days of the year. I've always liked it, even from when I was a kid. I used to get lots of cards and then wonder who sent them to me. I'm married today, but Valentine's is still a special day for me. I spend a lo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-V

Friendship Day takes place on the first Sunday of August every year. It is one day of the year we can say thank you to our friends. The tradition began in the USA in 1935 and has slowly spread around the world. The U.S. Congress declared Friendship D

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

[00:03.00]special [00:03.61]special n.特派员, 专车, 专刊 adj.特别的, 特殊的, 专门的, 专用的 [00:08.95]spell [00:09.55]spell n.符咒, 魅力, 一段时间, 轮班 vt.拼写, 拼成, 意味着, 轮值, 招致, 迷住 vi.轮替, 拼字 [00:14.41]spend [00:15.02]spend v.花费, 消

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Congress began to debate its annual spending bills. The American people expect us to spend their tax dollars wisely, or not at all, and to pursue pro-growth economic policies that will allow us to reduce the d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

This is Whats Trending Today. Avocado toast is a popular thing to eat in some parts of the world. It is very easy to make. You find some good, thick, bread and you toast it. Then you take an avocado fruit, cut it open, and remove the soft, green part

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

真爱至上!Justin Timberlake 最新MV《Not A Bad Thing》!这或许是贾老板新专辑当中最为浪漫亲切的歌曲,一位男士就是以这首温暖小情歌,在火车上向自己的女友来了一次别出心裁的求婚,谁会说

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲