I could stay awake Just to hear you breathe there Watch your smile While you're sleeping while you're far away dreaming I could spend my life In the sweet surrender I could spend lasting Moment foreve

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Humans prefer to associate with other humans who share their subculture. That's why there are needing* clubs and fantacy football leagues. And it turns out that dolpins also form cliques. Researchers found that dolphins known as spongers spend most o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

考试日期: 2012.11.17 类别 申请信 题目 You watched an advertisement about a project which will help protect the environment. Write a letter to the organizer, tell him/her 1. why you are interested in the project; 2. what you can help them

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

You get caught up in the business of the day-to-day. You say you dont have enough time. 你每天都忙忙碌碌的。你总说时间不够用。 Yet, the question isnt where you are spending your timeBut rather, where should you be spending your tim

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Siblings 同胞 Siblings are brothers and sisters. 同胞是指兄弟姐妹。 Siblings have the same parents. 同胞有相同的父母。 They usually grow up together in the same family. 他们通常在同一个家庭共同长大。 Also they spend

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

爵士:Vanessa Williams - Lazy afternoon 相关介绍 :这位散发优雅气质的黑美人,将自己由里到外的优点全都毫不加以掩饰的表现出来,姣好的外表让她获选为美国第一位非裔黑人摘下美国小姐后冠;

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

to be all she wants i can not do all the things it would take to pull it through she has far too high expectations she thinks she deserves all she can get what she wants from me is something i can not be be patient try harder i'll help you in my own

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I met her on my way to Chicago Where she was all alone And so was I So I asked her for her name She smiled and looked at me I was surprised to see That a woman like that Was really into me She said she didn't have no man Raised her kids the very best

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Why do so many couples argue over money? It's what money represents. They miss the fact it's not about the money. They are so busy focus on the dollar amount, about how they feel about the money. They

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

We create the conditions for happiness to occur. In other words, we create a habitat of happiness. Wow, that's interesting. He said that they have a science behind that art, and they've actually created four essential pillars, nine key indicators and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Many college students complain about dorm life: a sweltering room without air-conditioning in summer and a dorm gate which is closed at 11 pm. 许多大学生对于寝室生活充满怨言:夏季,没有空调的寝室闷热无比,晚上11点就关

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Is it simple to buy in and sell out stocks online? 网上买卖股票,操作容易吗? Yes it is. You should log in the server, and fill in the account, password, etc. 容易,您要先登录服务器,并填好账号、密码等信息。 Over

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What's the allure of coffee shops? It's been said that JK Rowling wrote the Harry Potter bookssitting in one in Edinburgh. Many people spend hours in these places nursing a coffee as they work away on their laptops. But if you're spending all day buy

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Jeyong, Korea speaker I'm a student abroad in Japan and I go back to Korean during summer break and during my free time, I usually spend a lot of time with my older sister and I feel comfortable talking to her because she cares for me very much and g

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Anita / Taiwan speaker Am I good at saving money? I don't think that I'm a good person. I don't think that I'm good at saving money because I spend a lot. I like to go shopping and everytime I go shopping I will buy something so I don't think I am go

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Souvenirs are funny things. Most of us feel we need to buy a souvenir when we go to another country. Then when we get home we put it on top of the television. When visitors come, we tell them about it and where we got it. A lot of the souvenirs we bu

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲,欢迎收听今天的《地道英语》。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: some pronunciation rules to help make your speech sound more natural. RS: Back with us from Los Angeles is Nina Weinstein, author of the English teaching book Whaddaya Say? Guided

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Michelle Wright : Gas prices continue their climb, but GasBuddy.com founder Jason Toews says avoiding those races to stop lights will help save some gas. Jason Toews : Engines burn a lot more fuel whe

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

ECONOMICS REPORT - Back-to-School Time Spells S-h-o-p-p-i-n-g By Caty Weaver Broadcast: Friday, September 03, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Most children in th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济