Lesson 3 Please send me a card 课文内容: Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few line

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1004) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Interviewer: How many hours do you spend on the Internet everyday? Caesar Peries: I spend about 1 to3 hours on school day working and probably about half an hour just 1)surfing. And on a weekend, I wo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

秘诀32 (1)sp + 元音 口语读音为[spsb + 元音] spend v. 花费. speak v. 说话;谈话。 IPA: []口语中读音[b] IPA: []口语中读音[b] K.K: []口语中读音[b] K.K: []口语中读音[b] 1. How do you spend your leisure? 你是怎样消磨空闲时间的? 2. He spends a lot of time

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

A: John, I was looking through some magazines for ideas about where we might go on vacation this year. B: I've already told my buddy, Mark, that I am going hunting with him in Alaska. A: You can't be serious! B: Hey, I've always gone hunting or fishi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

今天我们要学的词是homesick。 Homesick, 想家的。 The first time I was away from home I got really homesick, 第一次出远门,我特别想家。 I always spend time with friends so as not to feel homesick, 我总是跟朋友待在一起

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- YouTube is adding more than 3,000 mainstream movies to its movie-rental service, media reports said Tuesday. Google Inc-owned YouTube is offering a mix of recent Hollywood blockbusters, independent and foreign movies fo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In China's prestigious and highly competitive Tsinghua University, a new rule says graduating students need something more than just exceptional brain-power. They'll have to start swimming for their diplomas too. Swim 50 meters without stopping. Fail

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: some pronunciation rules to help make your speech sound more natural. RS: Back with us from Los Angeles is Nina Weinstein, author of the English teaching book Whaddaya Say? Guided

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

5. What time do you ring out on Saturday? 星期六几点钟打卡下班? 还能这样说: What time can you have punch when get off work on Saturday? When do you punch on Saturday? 应用解析: out of it 因被排除在某集体之外 而感到

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

购买家具 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good mornming, can I help you? A:早上好,请问想买什么? B:We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house. B:我们想为新房子添些家具。 A:Here are several sets of furniture, including

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Cameron: Why don't you come over to our place for dinner tonight? Santa/Scott: Seriously? Cameron: Yeah, it's Christmas eve. You... you can't spend it in your car. Santa/Scott: Wow, that's really nice of you guys. Listen, can I bring anything? Ketchu

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

今天我们要学的词是window dressing。 Window dressing, 是橱窗布置的意思,引伸为装装门面,弄虚做假。 The change of the company CEO is only a window dressing, 更换公司首席执行官只不过是装装样子罢了。 美国

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

People often ask me whether being President has made it more difficult to spend time with Michelle and our girls. But the surprising truth is that being in the White House has made our family life more normal than it's ever been. 人们常常问我,当

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

酒吧里常听到的英文歌:Sunshine in the rain When I'm in Berlin you're off to London 当我在柏林时你正起飞去伦敦 When I'm in New York you're doing Rome 当我在纽约时你正在罗马 All those crazy nights we spend together 所有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

孤单是一个人的狂欢,狂欢是一群人的孤单。孤单不孤单似乎和你是和一个人还是和一群人在一起没有太多的关系,那么你会怎样选择呢?你会选择和很多人在一起度过一段美好的时光还是选择

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Financial gurus say, To become rich, do rich people things. Here are ten ways you can start doing rich people things and stop watching your hard-earned money flow out of your bank account. 金融专家常说:想变得有钱,那就做有钱人做的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

每年的考生们在英语复习的过程中都会出现很多误区和问题,严重影响了考生们的复习效果。在此,我们特别为大家总结了比较常见的词汇复习误区,并提出了相应的解决方法,希望能够对考

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Marriage. Is it a romantic situation with some practical parts? Or it is a practical situation with some romantic parts? Couples and cultures differ. But experts on marriage warn that, i

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Last week, my daughter came home from school. She told us that, as her homework, she had to spend a million pounds. We told her that she didnt have a million pounds. In fact in her money box she had precisely ?12.47, and a book token. Then she explai

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 On today's Spotlight we will ta

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight