第三人称复数They代表已提到过的一些人或事。例如: Where are the Glasses ,they are on the shelf 玻璃杯在哪,它们在架子上 they可以用来泛指一般人。例如: They say that honesty is the best policy. 人们说诚实

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

16 Writing a Story GLOSSARY novel a book-length story; a long story created by a writer and not based onreal people or events * Joan likes to read novels in her free time, while her sister prefers readingnewspapers and newsmagazines. to abandon to gi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之餐饮娱乐

14Setting the Table GLOSSARY Its not everyday that a phrase used to show that something happens only rarely and is not common or usual* Its not everyday that my favorite singer visits my hometown to perform! china porcelain dishes; very nice ceramic

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Bennys eyes grew wide. What? he gasped. Jessie didnt answer right away. They went outside and Benny hopped excitedly along next to her. We know Laineys not the one who did it, because she really is afraid of snakes, and we know Brad was with her the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

This is AP News Minute. California's fire chief says at least 1500 structures have been destroyed in wildfires that ripped through the state's wine country. Fires are burning through eight counties in Northern California alone, and another wildfire e

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十)月

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Bob Doughty. This week on our program: We play new music from singer/songwriter Mike Doughty And answer a question about names of American towns, cities and states. But first, some

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. 设计目标是将愿景清晰化的第一步。(美国励志演说家,安东尼罗宾) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

B: Hi, Mary, can I have a minute? M: sure, what's up? B: well, actually I want to tell you that I've put in notice. M: really? Why? B: many reasons. I've been here for too long. Next year will be my five-year anniversary. I want a change of setting.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Hannah带女儿Amber到公园里玩,和另外一个妈妈聊了起来。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. Some parents like to take their children to the park so they can meet other parents and talk. When you have kids, you don't have time to go to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Task 2: How is fashion decided? Fashion designers design and make fashionable clothes for men and women. They deign trends and create new styles. Paris has been the traditional center of world fashion, though recently British designers have had great

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

And in my own life--in my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

今天我们要学的词是time zone. Time zone时区。North Korea readjusted its time zone to match South Korea's last Saturday. 朝鲜上星期六调整时区,开始跟韩国的时区保持一致。The Koreas used the same time zone for decades

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Ah, Spring is here, and we are back to the normal good weather activities. This weekend, we had a couple of the kids' friends over for a 'sleep-over'. You can probably tell by the name what a sleep-over is: the kids come and play in the evening and e

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

这里节选的《2005年考研英语新增题型全突破》第二部分从社交书信、事务书信、私人信函、通知、便笺等七个方面,分门别类系统地介绍了邀请信、推荐

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

职称英语综合类C级核心词汇(10) circumstance n. 环境;境况(circumstances environment - setting surrounding 环境, 情况 ); (in [under] the circumstances/在这种情况下); citizen n. 市民;公民; city n. 城市,都市; civil adj. 全民的;市民的;公民的 ; claim n

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

By Elizabeth Carlassare. Todays topic is achieving your financial goals. The beginning of a new year is an excellent time to set goals, including your financial goals. Did you know that the vast majority of people have no written goals? Now, who do y

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

1、Setting the scene 描述背景 小意听说一个朋友在酒吧打架 It wasnt exactly a fight. We were at Brew House, standing near the bar. It was packed. 也不算是打架吧。我们在Brew House,在吧台附近站着。人特别多。 ①

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Track One As a fashion designer you care about the way things look 身为时尚设计师,您会关注事物呈现自己的方式 But ever since I bought this Canon everyone keeps asking me to take photos for them 但是自从我买了这台佳能相机

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 新春口语 Mark:Hey, Jing Jing! Long time no see! Howd your New Year holiday go? 马克:嘿,京晶,好久不见啊!春节假期过得如何? Jingjing:It was great! But it went by too quickly! Wow, Mark, it looks like youve pack

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Todd: So, Conrad, you have a new business. Can you talk a little about your new business? Conrad: Sure, I have a small English language school called Conrad's English House here in Odawara, where we're sitting here, and by the way, thanks for helping

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂