I packed a few of my belongings Left the life that I was living Just some memories of it Mostly the ones I can\'t forget Whenever you need me I\'ll be here Until then my dear I\'m going, I\'m going, I\'m going there Don\'t ask me to make time To trav

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Whatever You Want_史逸欣 he's a company man, your right hand 他算是个好伙伴,算是个左右手 13 years and counting 扳着手指流过13年 no detectable ambition. a model of efficiency, far as you can see. 毫无察觉的野心,高效者

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

李华正为了完成一项作业而焦头烂额。她和Larry要用到两个常用语:Do something till you're blue in the face和run a tight ship. Larry: Hey, Lihua, are you ready to go to dinner? I'm starving. LH: 吃饭?我可没心情吃饭。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Improve Your Pronunciation By Setting Reasonable Goals 设定合理的目标提高你的英语发音 In the Education Tips series, education experts in the United States give you ideas about how you can improve your English skills. This week, Eli Hin

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Will Technology Drive the Drive-In Out of Business? More and more movie theaters around the world are replacing older equipment with modern technology. The new equipment heightens the movie-watchers experience. The images are sharper, the sound is cl

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks. A: What can I help you with? B: I would like to open a bank account. A: What kind would you like to open? B: I need a checking account. A: Would you also like to open a savings account? B: That's fine. A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

SOUTH OF THE BORDER A growing number of Chinese are beginning to spend their holidays in foreign countries. In addition to visiting traditional tourist spots in Europe and America, these travellers are also exploring new destinations closer to home.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

Said goodbye turned around And you were gone gone gone Faded into the setting sun Slipped away But I wont cry Cause I know Ill never be lonely For you are the stars to me You are the light I follow Ill See you again oh This is not where it ends I wil

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

AS IT IS 2016-06-01 700 Over 100 Tigers Removed from Buddhist Temple 泰国政府从一寺庙移走百余只老虎 Officials in Thailand are removing tigers from the grounds of a Buddhist temple. The tigers were popular with travelers, who could pay

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A: How are things with you? B: Im fine. Thank you. A: May I help you with something? B: I want to open a bank account. A: Do you know what kind of account you want to open? B: I want to open a checking account. A: You should also open a savings accou

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Now what does this look like for you? 这在你看来如何? Helping others can look 1001 different ways. 你可以看到1001种不同的帮助别人的方式。 It can be shoveling snow for an elderly neighbor, filling up a friends car with gas th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Vacation begins on the first of January and ends on the last day of December. 假期从一月一号放到十二月最后一天。 That is the place for me! All countries should be like it! How happy we should all be! 这个地方真合我胃口!所有

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

今天我们要学的词pledge。 Pledge, 是许诺,保证的意思。阿根廷第一夫人克里斯蒂娜.费尔南德斯.德.基什内尔成为阿根廷第一位民选女总统。She pledged to fight poverty and extend growth, 她保证要打击贫

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

OK, back-trace the account, follow the money, hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter. 反追踪账户,追踪钱的走向,希望能指引我们找到绑架沃尔特的人 After all this time, do you think Walter might still really b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

MADRID, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid confirmed the signing of Espanyol winger Jose Callejon on Monday. The club has agreed a five year deal to take the player, who began his career in the Real Madrid youth system back to the club in a deal thought

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Norm, you have three children, right? Norm: Yes, I do. I'm very lucky. Todd: What do your Children do? What kind of jobs do they have? Norm: Well, my oldest one, he works for Frito lay, which is a company owned by Pepsi Cola. He's a regional ma

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

So you know how you'll get really excited about starting a new project, 所以你们知道开始一项新计划时你们会有多么兴奋, whether it's writing a book, or making a song on guitar, or completely reinventing yourself in the space you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Jeremy: So you were 12 when you came to Canada. Abidemi: Thats right. Jeremy: Do you remember anything that was either really similar or really different from how teachers taught or from the classroom experience? Were they more or less the same or we

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

分类题(Categorizing) 在分类题中,一般有三个类别(我们可以称之为甲、乙、丙)以及一些项目,要求是将这些项目分别归入这三个类别之中。在文章中,一般会讲述两种不同的事物,我们姑且称它

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Recording 39 录音39 You will hear a telephone conversation between the organiser of a park run and a woman who wishes to take part in the run. 你将听一段电话交谈,一方是公园跑步活动的组织者,另一方是一位希望参加跑步

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥雅思报考指南