Whats The Best Way To Help Kids Lose Weight? Youve probably heard that something like a third of all kids in the United States are overweight or obese. And youve probably also heard or read about all sorts of possible solutions: getting rid of sugary

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Ewan: Whos running the videoconference next week? Petra: I am. Desmond put me in charge of it last week. Ewan: Oh, somebodys moving up in the world. Its nice that hes giving you more responsibility. Petra: Yeah, but Im not sure Im ready. Ewan: Ive se

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Margaret Besheer Washington 2-339648 27 April 2007 President Bush warned Congress Friday that he will continue vetoing war spending bills as long as they contain a timetable for the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq. From Washington, VOA's M

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 15 June 2007 U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) officials say camps for internally displaced people are beginning to sprout up across Iraq. This is happening, officials say, because communities in the country are closing their doors t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

Xavier: Hows your novel coming along? Sara: Its not. I abandoned it for now. I think I bit off more than I can chew. Now, Im working on a short story. Xavier: That sounds interesting. Who are the main characters? Sara: Im not sure yet. Character deve

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客