木偶奇遇记 第106期:匹诺曹与小灯芯(4)
英语课
Vacation begins on the first of January and ends on the last day of December.
假期从一月一号放到十二月最后一天。
That is the place for me! All countries should be like it! How happy we should all be!"
这个地方真合我胃口!所有国家都该像它这样才好!我们会有多高兴啊!”
"But how does one spend the day in the Land of Toys?"
“在玩具国里日子是怎么过的?”
"Days are spent in play and enjoyment 1 from morn till night.
“日子就玩着、享受着过,从早玩到晚。
At night one goes to bed, and next morning, the good times begin all over again. What do you think of it?"
晚上睡觉,第二天早晨好日子又重新开始。你觉得怎么样?”
"Hm!" said Pinocchio, nodding his wooden head, as if to say, "It's the kind of life which would agree with me perfectly 2."
“嗯……!”皮诺乔点点他的木脑袋,像是说:“这种日子真是太适合我了。”
"Do you want to go with me, then? Yes or no? You must make up your mind."
“那你想跟我一起去吗?去还是不去?你必须拿个主意。”
"No, no, and again no! I have promised my kind Fairy to become a good boy, and I want to keep my word.
“不,不,我不去!我已经答应过我的好仙女要做个好孩子,我要遵守承诺。
Just see: The sun is setting 3 and I must leave you and run. Good bye and good luck to you!"
再说,太阳正在下山,我得马上离开你跑回去了。再见,祝你好运!”
"Where are you going in such a hurry?"
“你这么急急忙忙的上哪儿啊?”
"Home. My good Fairy wants me to return home before night."
“回家。我的好仙女要我天黑前回家。”
n.乐趣;享有;享用
- Your company adds to the enjoyment of our visit. 有您的陪同,我们这次访问更加愉快了。
- After each joke the old man cackled his enjoyment.每逢讲完一个笑话,这老人就呵呵笑着表示他的高兴。
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
- The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
- Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
标签:
木偶奇遇记