I asked a number of different people what advice they would give their younger selves. The responses are unedited below and are directly from responders to this question: 我向许多不同的人提了一个问题,即你想对过去的自己提些什

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们在生活中学习,又在学习中了解生活。下面这些新鲜出炉的英语词汇,快跟着小编一起看看你知道多少吧! 1. Easy like 点赞狂人 一杯咖啡你点赞,一个表情你点赞,一本书你也点赞无论快

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第四集

Tony was in line for the elevator at Macy's. Two men walked up. They went to the front of the line. They were very tall and very big. They looked like father and son. A Macy's employee spoke up. Sir, he said, you have to go to the back of the line. Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

针对市面上流行的错误答案,冰冰会一一纠正! 以下这道题目是2014年上半年的一道老题目,我们还是先看题目吧。 Memory-prompt technology such as online birthday reminders does more than enhance our recall abilit

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

A young doctor was just setting up his first office when his secretary told him there was a man to see him. The doctor wanted to make a good first impression by having the man think he was successful and very busy. He told his secretary to show the m

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

2017考研英语:翻译省略句怎么处理 【编者按】关于翻译,强调的就是掌握解题技巧。很多考生看到翻译就头疼,其实掌握了自己的一套翻译技巧,就明白翻译并没有那么难。 考场上,很多同学

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

《See you again》(再次与你相见)是Carrie Underwood第四张个人专辑《Blown Away》中的一首歌曲,曲风轻快,歌词十分感人。《Blown Away》为Carrie Underwood的第四张专辑,相比过去的《Some Hearts》、《

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 16 Shine 1.I take a shine on her. 2.He shines at everything. 3.I love the shine of the setting sun. 4.Come to Friday's party,rain or shine. 5.He took the shine out of me. 6.He tried to shine up to me. 7.Just shine him on if you don't like him.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

1.Their marriage is declared ____. A) ineffective B) invalid C) in vain D) empty 2.The recent airplane crash ____ my belief that stronger safety regulations are needed. A) infirm B) affirms C) firms D) confirms 3.The salesgirl had ____ the mistakes i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Todd: So, Rina, where are you from? Rina: I am from Davidson, Skeskatchewan, and it's a small town in Skeskatchewan, about 1,000 people, and I grew up there. Todd: Now, Skeskatchewan, that's a part of Canada that doesn't have a lot of people, right?

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dear fellow members and guests, 亲爱的会员及非会员朋友们, Do you have a goal in life? There is an old saying that goes If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Setting a clear goal is the key to success. By setting goals, you will be able

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Most people dont hit their goals because of a few common mistakes. 大多数人不达到他们的目标,因为一些常见的错误。 If youve ever struggled to hit any of your goals or perhaps you want to go BIG this year and want every advantage y

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There's a pretty good chance that you'll get a TV series in the States called The Warrior in which you use, what, the martial arts in a Western setting? 你有一个好机会能在美国出演一部叫做勇士的节目,在节目中,你在欧美的场景

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

HEALTH REPORT - Portable Music Players Linked to Hearing LossBy Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English HEALTH REPORT. Electronic devices are cha

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

LONDON At this year's Olympic Games in London, sporting fans are finding a way around one of the biggest expenses: the hotel. In a pricey capital city like London, camping is just about the cheapest way to see the Olympic Games. Ten campsites have be

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

True listening, total concentration on the other, is always a manifestation of love. An essential part of true listening is the discipline of bracketing, the temporary giving up or setting aside of one's own prejudices, frames of reference and desire

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Clarity First, you have to know what you want. Its not enough to go after a profession that pays well. Making money your priority will destroy your soul. It will leave you unsatisfied and miserable。 理清思绪 首先,你得知道自己要什么。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: So Norm, you said you have a pretty good story about going hiking and you almost got dehydrated. 托德:诺姆,你说过你有一个关于远足的好故事要讲,那次远足中你几乎都脱水了。 Norm: Yes, it was, we were on our f

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The purpose of effective goal setting is to achieve what you want in life in a successful, focused and decisive manner by taking the right actions in a lesser time frame. Who doesn't want to achieve more in less time, yet many of us abandon our goals

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文