Unit2:At the Airline Counter 在航空公司柜台 X:Do you have any seat preferences,sir? X:先生,您对座位有什么偏爱吗? Y:Yes,could you put me in the non-smoking section? Y:有的,请把我安排在非吸烟区好吗? X:Yes.Would you li

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Welcome customers招呼顾客S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客S1:Good morning. 早上好! S2:Good afternoon. 下午好! S3:Good evening. 晚上好! S4:Hello! Sir. 您好!先生。 S5:Hello! Miss. 您好!小姐。 S6:Hello! Madam

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures. There are six emergency exits on this aircraft. Take a minute to locate the exit closest to you. Note

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

UNIT 9 Booking Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. I'd Like to Book a Seat on a Flight A secretary phones to book an airline seat for Mr. Black, from London to Beijing. Clerk: British Airways.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

35 A Bus Ride One day I was on a bus. I found an elderly woman standing in front of me. She had a big bag in her hand. It's a virtue for a young person to help the old,I said to myself. When I was standing up to give my seat to the old lady, a young

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

商务旅行必备48句经典句型 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

让驾驶员放松身心的汽车座椅 The everyday snags that drivers encounter while running errands or getting stuck in traffic are frustrating, time-consuming and tiring. And fatigue, stress and anger are factors in many wrecks that result in in

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年10月

豪在ABC美国公司工作了几个月。今天他要第一次去参加财务委员会的定期会议。在走廊上,他见到公司的美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, 陈豪。嘿,你一手拿著咖啡,一手拿著面包上

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Haste 急忙、匆忙 In haste 急速的、快速的 Haste make waste 欲速则不达。 Repent 后悔、悔悟 At leisure 从容的、空闲的 Shotgun wedding 奉子成婚 Shotgun seat 副驾驶座 I want a shotgun. 我想坐副驾驶座。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

2012年实用商务英语句式模板01 我在行李房托运行李。 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early. 火车站里经常挤满了人。 The stations are always

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

天气不错,全家人今天要出去郊游,但是去郊游之前,还需要做点什么呢?一起来看看吧。 Listen Read Learn Dad: Nice weather! Is everything all set, Honey? Mom: Just a moment, please! Be quick, Daniel, May! Dad: Everybody, hurry up! We should go to the gas

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

A: Excuse me, could you show me where seat 18A is? A: 请问18A的座位在哪里? B: It's over there next to the window. B:就在那里,靠窗的那一个。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

经典句型:I don't know how to fasten the seat belt. 我不知怎么系安全带。 A:May I help you? 甲:需要帮助吗? B:I don't know how to fasten the seat belt. 乙:我不知道怎么系安全带。 A:Slip the belt into the buckle and pull

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Language Points 1. Starting to get on the tube while passengers are still getting off 2. Not moving down the aisle 3. Pole-hogging 4. Using leaky headphones 5. Not being prepared at the ticket barrier 6. Manspreading 7. Not offering your seat to a pr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

GotoDance Ataparty,ahandsomemanwalkedovertoagirlandasked,Areyougoingtodance? Sheexcitedlyreplied,Yes! Heexcitedlysaid,Great!MayIhaveyourseat? Notes: 1.Ataparty,ahandsomemanwalkedovertoagirlandasked,Areyougoingtodance? 在一场派对上,有一个英俊

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I told the surprised cabbie my mother's address. I need to get there as soon as possible. 我把我妈妈的住址告诉了那个一脸惊讶的出租车司机。我要尽快赶到那里,越快越好。 That's in Scottsdale, he complained. 那可是在

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Aren't you going to put on your seat belt? 你不打算系上你的安全带吗? He threw me a disbelieving look. 他用质疑的眼神看着我。 Then something sunk in. 然后某件事闯入了我的脑海。 Run the whole way? As in, we're stil

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Adam bought his son Dylan a $200 bottle of cologne. It was Dylan's high school graduation gift. Adam hid the cologne under the passenger seat of his car. He drove to a parking lot near the high school. He left his car with the attendant. Adam attende

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗? Your seat is 26 C, and the boarding time is twenty minutes before departure and you will board at Gate 18. 你的座位是26C,登机时间是起飞

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗? Your seat is 26 C, and the boarding time is twenty minutes before departure and you will board at Gate 18. 你的座位是26C,登机时间是起飞

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说