Lucy gets on and since it's so crowded, or because there are so many people there, 露西上车之后,因为车上太拥挤了,或者因为车上人很多, there aren't any seats and so she has to stand, and she stands by holding onto a handrai

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

[00:03.12]Module 6 THE CLOTHES WE WEAR [00:08.12]UNIT 1 Why are you wearing a dress today? [00:14.24]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:18.48]Hello, Jane. [00:19.62]What are you doing? [00:21.68]I'm trying on my dresses. [00:24.48]You usually wear jean

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

MODEL 2 Last week I flew non-stop to Sa~Francisco. Script Nora: Hey John. John:hey Nora: I took a course on how the airport runs, and I don't suffer from fear of flying any more. Last week I flew nonstop to San Francisco. John: Congratulations! Which

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。 I beg you pardon? 能重复一遍吗

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

New Zealand will change the law to make it compulsory for children up to the age of 7 to sit in a booster seat in a car. At the moment, the law says it is compulsory for children up to the age of 5. Doctors at Starship hospital, which is the Auckland

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

He walked into the doctors office. The receptionist said hello. He said hello. She asked if he had an appointment. He said, Yes, I have an appointment at 2 oclock. She told him to sign in. He signed in. Which doctor are you seeing? she asked. Im seei

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The boys were going to the beach. Dad was going to drive them to the beach. The drive to the beach would take an hour. Dave and Dick loved the beach. They also loved the drive to the beach. They loved to look out the window. They loved to stick their

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Israel began a ground incursion inside Gaza today with a significant number of troops backed by tanks and helicopters. The operation is designed to seize areas of northern Gaza used by Hamas militants to fire rockets into southern Israel. Israeli Ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions 旅客姓名 name of passenger 旅行经停地点 good for passage between 起点城市 from 起飞日期 date 起飞时间 time 订座情况 status 机票确认 ticket confirm 登机口 gate 前往城

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Shortly after the schoolmaster had arranged the forms and taken his seat behind his desk, 老师安排好各年级的座位,在讲台后面的椅子上刚一落座, a small white-headed boy with a sunburnt face appeared at the door, 只见一位脸

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky... right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-st

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Do you want to fly business or economy? 你想飞商务舱还是经济舱? Do you want a fixed or flexible ticket? 你想要固定机票还是弹性机票? Would you like a window or aisle seat? 你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位? Have you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

李华和Larry在看世界杯足球赛,美国队和阿尔及利亚队。我们要学两个常用语:on the edge of your seat和down to the wire. LH: Larry,今天这场比赛可很重要!美国要是赢了,就进16强,要是输了就得回家

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Unit 21 Sit down, please. Sit down, please. 请坐吧。 Sit down, please. 请坐。 Sit down, please! 请坐吧! Sit down, please. 请坐。 Have a seat. 找地方坐吧。 Have a seat. 找个位子。 Have a seat. 快坐下。 Have your seat. 坐回

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

星级典句: 第一句:What's the oneway fare, please? 请问单程车票多少钱? A: Do you want to buy a one-way fare or round trip ticket? 您想买单程票还是往返票? B: One-way. What's the one-way fare, please? 单程票。请问单

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1.Excuse me, do you mind changing seats with me? 打扰一下,你介意和我换座位吗? 2. Never mind. 没关系/不要紧。 3. We're husband and wife. 我们是夫妇。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

unit 513 高价票 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Are there any seats left for Saturday night? A:还有星期六晚上的票吗? B:I still have five seats in the mezzanine. B:只有中层包厢有五张票。 A:I suppose there's nothing cheaper, is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Chapter 5. BLOOD TYPE 第五章 血型 I made my way to English in a daze. 我神思恍惚地向英语教室走去。 I didn't even realize when I first walked in that class had already started. 我甚至没有意识到,我是在开始上课后才走

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Bob pushed the button on the door handle. He pulled on the door handle. He opened the car door. He got into the car. He sat down. He sat down in the driver's seat. He sat down behind the steering wheel. Bob put the seat belt on. He buckled the seat b

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

backseat driver back-up system 我们给大家介绍过几个由back这个字组成的习惯用语,例如backslider,backslapper等。今天我们再来给大家讲解两个和back这个字有关,而

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语