Lesson 1 A private conversation 课文内容: Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angr

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(432) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

英语口语100句 1.Time to wake up! 该起床了! 2.I'm going to take a shower. 我要洗个澡。 3.What do you want for breakfast? 你早餐要吃什么? 4.Bye,I'm leaving. 再见,我要走了。 5.Hand me the sports section, will you? 把运动版递给我,好吗? 6.I'll have a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1)目的状语 To… only to (仅仅为了), in order to, so as to, so(such)… as to… (如此……以便……) He ran so fast as to catch the first bus. 他飞快地跑以便赶上第一班车。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One evening Franks father said to him, 弗兰克,你愿意和我一起去钓鱼吗? Frank, would you like to go with me to catch some fish? 一天夜里,弗兰克的爸爸对他说: Yes; may I go? and with you, father? 愿意,我能去吗?和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now He's probably up behind her With a pool-stick

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Before they show a baby bump, some pregnant women in South Korea can expect accusing glares when they take subway seats meant for pregnant, disabled or elderly passengers. 在韩国,尚未显怀的孕妇在地铁如果坐弱势人群关怀座位,总

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【萝莉来了】13岁萝莉Rebecca Black首单Friday 乐坛流行低龄化了咩?正太萝莉层出不穷这是要闹哪样!Rebecca Black童鞋你真的只有13岁嘛?虽然看上去很讨人喜欢的一个小姑娘,笑容甜美可爱但是你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A little help? I pleaded. What does she want to know? 给点提示?我恳求道。她想知道什么? He shook his head, grinning wickedly. That's not fair. 他摇了摇头,坏心地咧嘴一笑:这不公平。 No, you not sharing what you kn

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

The subway car was crowded, but she managed to find a seat. An unkempt old man with a beard was sitting next to her. He was reading a newspaper. On the floor, between his feet, was a dirty-looking bag. Well, at least he doesn't smell, she thought. Th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Idiom: Rosecolored glasses ( be over optimistic ) Hit the book: Seat-kicker Dubious Intermittent Irk Etiquette Inattentive Aggravation Dereliction Aromatic Boozer (CNN)For the second year running, seat-kickers have earned the dubious distinction of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

If you are eligible to vote on Saturday, you will have a list of candidates. Each party lists their candidates in order, from number 1 to 65 or less. You do not vote for these candidates. You vote for a candidate in your electorate and you also vote

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

One dayI was on abus. Ifoundanelderly woman standinginfrontofme. She had abig bagin herhand. It's avirtuefor ayoung persontohelptheold, Isaidtomyself. WhenI wasstandingup togive my seat to the old lady, ayoung foreigner got up quickly saying, Please

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

5. The train delayed for 30 minutes. 火车延迟了30分钟。 还能这样说: The train was 30 minutes late. The train was 30 minutes behind schedule. 应用解析: passenger train 客运列车; goods train 货运列车 6. The train for Shan

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Thank you very much.Have a seat,please.Have a seat everybody. 非常感谢 请坐下 请坐下,各位 Thank you very much.I appreciate it.I'm glad you are here. 非常感谢 我很感激 很高兴你们在这里 I'd like to take all that energy and

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Artist:Carrie Underwood Song:Before He Cheats Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1.Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 2.Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3.Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 4.Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. trai

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

13.It's going pretty well. 一切很顺利。 还可说成: It proceeded smoothly. Everything is OK. 应用解析: pretty much 几乎,差不多;pretty soft 容易的;合算的; pretty soon 立刻;pretty to-do 混乱,骚乱 14.Thank yo

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

讲解文本: glued to one's seat 非常专注于某件事情,集中注意力,一动不动 Mike's always glued to his seat during the class. Mike上课的时候总是专心致志。 She is always glued to her seat when she reads books! 她看书的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语