There is one day that is ours. There is one day when all Americans go back to the old home and eat a big dinner. Bless the day. The President gives it to us every year. Sometimes he talks about the people who had the first Thanksgiving. They were the

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

In a little while, the Tollefson boy’s going to get into the 1) chevy with his mother. And they’re going to pick up his aunt Mary and grandma and his great uncle Senator Kay Torvellts. And all of

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Morning Chen Hao. How are you? C:I am fine, 不过,我正找你呢。 我有点急事要请教你! A:What's going on? C:老板昨天晚

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Topics: Famous Americans Charles Schultz and Peanuts; The Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve; to be pleased to versus to be happy to versus its (ones) pleasure to; to sit versus to seat; willy-nilly Words: cartoon freelance folks memoir to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

ACOSTA: There certainly will be some Wednesday morning quarterbacking. But none of that will take place over on the Republican side of this race. Scott Brown was a very different crowd last night at his victory party. He was almost giddy, is the way

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

商务活动中必不可少的就是电话用语,在打电话时有哪些常用的句子呢,我们精心为大家编排了些经典常用的商务英语电话用语。 1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

经典歌曲-我去参加你的婚礼i went to your wedding--cole I went to your wedding cole I went to your wedding Although I was dreading The thought of losing you The organ was playing My poor heart kept saying My dreams, My dreams are through Yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Seat这个词,我们再熟悉不过了,它的中文意思是座位。我们的生活中有各种各样的座位,比如汽车上的驾驶座、看台上的观摩座等等。这些座位在不同的语境里会表示不同的意思。 1. I am ver

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of Thomson Airways and my crew, welcome on board. I would ask that you please give me full attention as I run through the safety procedures on board this aircraft. 女士们先生们,我代表Thomson航空公司和机组

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Turn Off Your Cell Phone 关掉你的手机 We went to the movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do, because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and starte

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

call dibs的英文解释如下:中文意思是有权利要求怎么样,有权要求做某事(expression used to claim rights/possesion on sth./sb.)。 例句: I get carsick in the back seat, so I call dibs on the front seat. 我坐在后座晕车

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Would you prefer an aisle or window seat? 你喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的? prefer 更喜欢;宁愿 I prefer tea. 我更喜欢茶。 prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢A I prefer tea to coffee. 比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。 aisle 过道

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Here, Grab a broken branch With a sunburnt hand In a washed up land Soon, We should rest a while We're like a tired child It's been a lot of miles. I might fall down And my back is bad We might fall down On a sleeping back. So you should hold my hand

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

pleasekeepthisseatforme. 请帮我占下这个位子。 例句: I'llgotothewashroom,pleasekeepthisseatforme. 我要去一趟洗手间,请帮我占一下这个位子。 I'mgoingtodealwithsomething,pleasekeepthisseatforme,I'llbebacksoon. 我要去处

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

商务旅行(business trip)是很多职场人的工作生活。在商务旅行中常常遇到的赶飞机、预定、乘火车、与客户交谈等场景,小编在这里为你总结48个经典句型! 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Alright,we're back with my birthday show,and I missing Jimmy. 我们回来 这是我的生日秀 我找不到Jimmy And I don't know where he goes or what he's doing during break. 我也不知道他在休息的时候 去哪里了或者在做什么 But

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Her seat was 28E. It was between an old man and a young man. Her flight was from LA to NYC. She hadn't slept much the night before. The sofa in her son's small apartment had been very uncomfortable. He had offered her his own bed, but she had refused

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A:Welcome, Ron, come on in! B: Hi, Malia! What a nice home! A:We enjoy it too! B: How long have you lived here? A: About four years now. B: Well, it is very beautiful. A: Ron, have a seat and I'll get us something to drink. B: Good! I am really thirs

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Howareyougettingalong? 最近过的怎么样? 例句: We'vealwaysbeengettingalongquitewell. 我们一直相处很好。 Theyseemtogetalongwitheachother. 他们好像相处的很好。 A:Oh,Henry?Ihaven'tseenyouinages.Comein.Letmetakeyourcoat.Howa

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

So I decide to watch this movie and I put it in the DVD.and I want to take my time with it,you know. 我决定看这部电影 我把DVD放了进去 我想好好放松一下 你懂的 It's been a big morning.I want to take my time with it. 早上很累

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀