Parts of Speech Female: Parts of speech are what we call the basic building blocks of language. They are all words or at least made up of words, but they all play different roles in the sentence. The

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. Im Cynthia Graber. Thisll just take a minute. You might expect young women scientists to make less than older men. But veteran female life science researchers, even in very advanced positions, still ma

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

Victor:Nancy, 让我们今天来谈一下关于友情的话题吧。 Nancy:Were just friends. Theres a difference between a girlfriend and a female friend. A girlfriend is someone youre romantically involved with, and a female friend is a mans friend who just hap

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

Interviewer: Now let's go back to your first novel, Rag Doll. When did you write that? Writer: Rag Doll, yes. I wrote that in 1960, a year after I left school. Interviewer: How old were you then? Writ

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

LESSoN TWENTY-FIVE TEXT A American Men Dont Cry American men dont cry because it is considered not characteristic of men to do so. only women cry. Cry is a weakness characteristic of the female, and n

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

EDUCATION REPORT - Concerns at Progress of Boys in School Lead to Many TheoriesBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:00:00 UTC I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

Here comes my secretary. She is an extremely good-looking young woman, don't you think? Yes, but she isn't very good at her work. Perhaps you are right. But I like her all the same. Good evening, and how have you spent the day? I serviced and cleaned

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Many of my classmates complain about their fathers, because they are busy all the time and barely have time to company them. But my father is different, though he is busy, he still spare some time to play with me and help me with my homework. I am so

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. If you paid attention during high school biology, you probably remember that girls are born with all the eggs theyll ever have, whereas guys are churning

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

When youre looking for a table in a crowded cafeteria, you probably give wide berth to the family that sounds like its sharing a big dish of whooping cough. Well, not if youre a house finch, particularly a male. Because a study in the journal Biology

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. As Valentines day approaches, remember, its the thought that counts. Just ask a decorated cricket. Because according to a study published in the January

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Language Points 1.Your brain has two parts: left and right. Your left brain has nothing right. Your right brain has nothing left. 2.-do you speak english? -yes -name? -XXXX -sex? -2 or 3 times a week -no no . I mean male or female? -yes. male , femal

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

很多人认为,到目前为止在人类的发展史上,是欧洲人引领了世界。有时,即便是美国人也要向他们看齐。不久前,法国总统萨科奇的行为就是个不错的例子--他试图立法强制让公司董事会这个

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The problem I am a successful businessman approaching the end of my career but haunted by a sense of failure and unfulfilled potential. About five years ago, I was in the running to be CEO of my company, a well-known, mid-ranking multinational. I mis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Traffic police departments of Hangzhou and Wenzhou, east China's Zhejiang, on March 9, 2017 published a record of local traffic accidents and violations in recent years. 3月9日,中国浙江省东部的杭州和温州两地的交警部门,公布了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mitochondria and male lifespan 粒腺体影响男性寿命 Power down 粒腺体阻断 Women outlive men. An evolutionary curiosity may explain this 女性比男性寿命长久。欲知为何,请看进化学分解 Mankiller? 男性健康杀手? WH

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Chinese tech companies have sparked controversy on social media after choosing to motivate their male employees by hiring 'programming cheerleaders'. 中国的科技公司雇佣程序员鼓励师(programming cheerleaders)来激励男性员工,此

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Diamond life lover boy He move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy City lights and business nights When you require street-car desire for higher heights No place for beginners or sensitive hearts When sentiment is left to chance No place to b

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

释义: It's not that... 不是 用来表达否定的句式。It's not that... 表示不是那样的,后面接形容词的话表示不到那种程度,It's not that 主语+动词就表示不是那样,用来否定对方的想法。 例句: It

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

不管看影视剧也好,小说也罢,通常要提到订婚仪式,肯定就有男主角给女主角戴戒指的场景,这个订婚戒指叫做engagement ring我们也都知道。不过,最近有个新趋势,女方也开始给男方送订婚

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语