Male: I think we better 1) review. Female: Yup good idea. Male: OK, the most important rule, the one that all the others serve to protect and 2) execute is that verbs and their subject must agree. Sin

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Pronouns Male: OK, you got your verbs, you got your nouns, and you got your pronouns. Then there are your 1) modifiers like your adjectives, adverbs and prepositions. Female: This half-hour, we’ll d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Male: In fact, your ears are your most effective teaching tools. The 1) trick is merely to fine tune them, to hear more 2) subtle problems in the language. For instance, you hear a mistake in the foll

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

The concept of a gender specific trip has been around since thefirst caveman took his club and went hunting with the others inthe tribe. Yet, mancation has become a buzzword in the travelbusiness lately. 虽说同性出游这样的形式在人类始祖

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[00:13.08]What happened to the spirits of your country? 你的国家精神怎么了? [00:17.68]They grew old and tired and packed their bags and left for England. 他们又老又累 收拾包裹回英格兰了 [01:09.04]This is a land dispute between

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-字典情人

The flood of women into the job market boosted economic growth and changed U.S. society in many ways. Many in-home jobs that used to be done primarily by women ranging from family shopping to preparing meals to doing voluntary work still need to be d

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

The movie Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins, has earned over $600 million worldwide since its opening day on June 2. That broke the record for a movie with a female director. Jenkins film now tops a list that includes other successful movies li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

ONE by one, the glittering prizes are falling to women. General Motors, IBM, PepsiCo, Lockheed Martin and DuPont are among a couple of dozen giant American companies with female bosses. Oxford University is about to follow the footsteps of Harvard an

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I'm going to clean the blackboard. But you can't do that. Why can't I? We haven't got a duster. Did you walk to the match? No. I went by car. Did John go by car, too? No. He cycled. Hello, and how did you spend the holiday? I played tennis till lunch

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

I want to fly to Geneva on or about the first. I'll just see what there is. I want to go economy, and I'd prefer the morning. Lufthansa Flight LH 203 leaves at 0920. What time do I have to be there? The coach leaves for the airport at 0815. You must

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Two giant pandas on loan from China were unveiled at ?ht?ri Zoo in central Finland Saturday after a month-long quarantine. The zoo is organizing an official opening ceremony for the pandas at the beginning of March. Hua Bao and Jin Bao Bao have also

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Every expecting mother gets asked the question: boy or girl? For mammals like us, its an easy call. Two X chromosomes you get pink booties. X and a Y you g

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

To a female orb web spider, a suitable male can look like a mate and meal. For these spiders, the dating game has turned into a deadly dance of evolutionary one. the female spiders can choose when to cut off their relations by eating her partner or k

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Science and technology 科学技术 Arachnology 节肢动物学 Having a mate for dinner 情人为食 Male spiders make the supreme sacrifice for their children 雄蛛对后代的无私奉献 AMONG spiders, the female of the species really is more de

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Remember that old cigarette ad that proclaimed: Youve come a long way, baby? It was introduced in 1968 by Virginia Slims, which linked smoking with female empowerment and equality. When we look closely at women in the business world, however, we may

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Meeting a beautiful woman can be bad for your health, scientists have found.The effects are heightened in men who believe that the woman in question is out of their league. 科研人员日前发现,与美女会面可能有害健康。尤其是当男性

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

pay attention 集中注意 I need you to pay attention. Do you hear me? 我需要你专注,听到没? She ignored me. She didn't pay any attention to me. 她无视了我。她根本就不在乎我。 I barely even know her, but I feel like I have

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Senum: Hey, Brett, how are you? Brett: Pretty good, how are you? Senum: Good, thank you. Brett: Hey, do you want to play a game? Senum: Sure. What sort of game? Brett: Let's play 20 questions. Senum: OK, go ahead. Brett: OK, who am I thinking about?

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Ask virtually any soldier taking part in Thursday's formations, and they'll tell you they're ready. After all of our training, our formations are clean, crisp and steady. All we've been doing at this point is just fine-tuning our steps to every secon

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

One of my girlfriend had a transgendered male friend 我一个女性朋友有一个变性后的男朋友 and I remember thinking you know he must feel like I do,but way worse 我想他的感受应该跟我差不多 或者更糟糕 I knew we were like

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀