Unit 11 They lost my luggage! Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. Your attention, please. Flight 275 to Miami will be delayed for two hours. 2. Im sorry, there are no window seats left. Would you like an aisle seat? 3. Uh-oh, I think I left my carry-on

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Jessica: Ashley, when you went to Kenya did you do a safari? 杰西卡:阿什莉,你去肯尼亚的时候有去游猎吗? Ashley: Yes, it was incredible. Uh, we went of a five day safari. We were up every morning at 4:30 in the morning, um, to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: Hello, Daniela, how are you tonight? 你好,丹妮拉,你今天过得怎么样? Daniella: Hi, Todd. I'm fine, thanks. 你好,托德。我很好,谢谢。 Todd: Now, you were showing me a picture of a horse. 你给我看的是一匹马的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In 1996, a British woman finished

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

The theme of this year's World AIDS Day is Hands up for #HIVprevention, a fitting call for China given a fast rise of infections among the country's young people. Official figures show there have been around 96,000 new cases of HIV/AIDS during the fi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

经常会看到同事因为不顺心的事情而心情低落。如果在这个时候你能走上前安慰并鼓励他的话,一方面是出于礼貌的需要,另一方面也可以令同事和领导都觉得你很懂得关心别人哦。 Come on.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Probably everyone knows by now that the Duchess of Cambridge wife of Prince William is pregnant. For some time now, Britain and the Commonwealth heads of government have been talking about changing the law to allow a female baby to be next in line to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

As an associate at McKinsey Company, my first assignment was on a team that consisted of a male senior engagement manager (SEM) 在麦肯锡公司工作时,我所在的团队里有一位男性高级项目经理, and two other male associates, Abe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

And since there are already a reduced number of women in leadership roles, 而领导者中的女性数量目前还很少, it is not possible for the junior women to get enough support unless senior men jump in too. 除非男性高层管理者一视同

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Almost all of my male classmates work in professional settings. 我的那些男同学都在职场上大显身手, Some of my female classmates work full-time or part-time outside the home, 女同学里有全职工作的、也有兼职工作的, a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Giraffe 长颈鹿 Can you guess what is the tallest animal in the world? It is the giraffe. 你能猜出世界上最高的动物是哪个吗?它就是长颈鹿。 How tall is it? 它有多高? A male giraffe is at least 3 times taller than an adu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

Test Your Vocabulary Knowledge of Farm Words 测试你关于农场的词汇知识 Today we have a vocabulary quiz. We start with two questions about terms for plants. First question: What is the name for a plant that lives only one year or one growin

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2015-04-18 Women Seek to Join US Army Rangers 女性加入美国游骑兵 About 20 women will enter the U.S. Army Ranger School for the first time on April 20. The school has one of the most difficult training programs for soldiers. But a ne

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Men and Women Really Do Think Differently From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Raise your hand if this story sounds familiar. A man enters a store to buy milk. He walks out of the store with milk. That is all -- milk. At the same tim

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog. 詹姆斯,你桌上的照片里是一只很棒的狗。 James: Yes. 是的。 Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog. 好的,跟我们说说你的狗。 James: My dog's name is Piper. He

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

And the other reason it's kind of urgent is because it's not just happening in the U.S. 这件事情比较紧急的另一个原因是因为它不仅仅发生在美国。 It's happening all over the world. 它发生在整个世界。 In India, poor wo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

But I want to jump up to shallow water now and look at some creatures that are positively amazing. 不过我现在还是想说说浅水里的世界,来看看那些神奇的生物。 Cephalopods -- head-foots. As a kid I knew them as calamari, mostl

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Scientists have cast new light on why some men have deeper voices than others. It was traditionally thought that males developed a lower pitched voice to attract members of the opposite sex. However, anthropologists at the American college Penn State

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Todd: Hello, Daniela, how are you tonight? Daniella: Hi, Todd. I'm fine, thanks. Todd: Now, you were showing me a picture of a horse. Daniella: Yes. Todd: And you were saying that female horses and male horses are different. Daniella: They behave dif

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gene Stops Ovaries from Testifying A mouse study in the journal Cell finds that a gene in females must remain active throughout her life to keep her ovaries from turning into testes. Karen Hopkin reports Little girls are made of sugar and spice and,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学