Cheerleaders - what do you think when you hear that term? Good-looking girls waving 1) pompons? And what about male cheerleaders? 2) Geeky guys jumping around with 3) megaphones? Well, cheerleading is

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Women are so much better than men at so many things. But according to a report published by the Royal Society, chess is not one of them. The topic of sex

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

KDFW: Ooooh, son. KDFW: He saddles up everyday and hits the open range. Egon Settle: There you go. KDFW: Which in this case is one of the busiest commercial districts in North Texas Egon Settle: I've

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

It's about 5,000 meters above sea level, way above the point at which altitude sickness starts to affect humans. At this height, most people are gasping for breath. But lack of oxgygen hasn't cramped this creature's style. Chiru, or Tibetan antelope

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the _(1)_ looking for us up ahead? MALE VOICE: We got a __(2)__.Bubba,lay the hammer down.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

背景:一个伙计和我会车,他才刚刚上路。 P.S. 10-8- In Service, Back on the Air, subject to call 再P.S. 下周上新系列,内容保密。 文本: MALE VOICE:Hey,bubba's,I am 10-8 and ready to ___(1)___.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: Calling all cars, we're losing fares all over town. What's with you guys? MALE VOICE: VC Cabs keep beating us to it. They've just got too many cars - ______(1)______! FEMALE VOICE: Mr. Vercetti, if you're out there listening i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

There is no place for sexism in our world in the 21st century. Unfortunately, there is a lot of sexism in all societies. Its slowly disappearing in many countries. In the U.S.A. there are many women in leadership positions. There was almost a female

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

17When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, I am God Almighty ; walk before me and be blameless. 2I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers. 3Abram fell facedown, and God said

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

For anybody who has ever questioned the lack of female Minions, filmmaker Pierre Coffin has some answers for you. 为什么小黄人(Minions)中没有女孩子呢?如果你也曾这样质疑,就来听听电影导演皮艾尔柯芬(Pierre Co

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2016年全英音乐奖(Brit Awards)于北京时间2月25日凌晨颁奖完毕,Adele拿下年度专辑、年度单曲、英国女歌手和全球成就奖四座重量级大奖,可谓当场最大赢家。James Bay获得英国男歌手奖,Catfi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

表姑 Second cousin 表叔 Second cousin 表兄弟 Father's sister's sons; male cousin 表兄弟 Maternal male cousin 表侄 Second cousin 表姊妹 Father's sister's daughters; female cousin 表姊妹

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

And if we want to talk about male victims, 还有如果我们要谈男性受害者 let's talk about male victims. 让我们谈谈男性受害者 Most male victims of violence are the victims of other men's violence. 很多男性受害者被施暴于其

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. Write your answer in a word processing program on your computer. The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilitie

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

4 Tips for Women Working in a Man's World 女人在男人世界工作的4大秘诀 It's hard to be one of the guys when, well, you are not a guy. If you are a woman working in a male-dominated field or office, you likely want to be seen as an equal w

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Correct Male Responses 男人正确的回答 What makes these questions so bad is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument and/or divorce if the man does not answer properly. 这些问题之所以说它们不好是因为每一个问

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Brain Transplant 脑移植 A patient needed a brain transplant and the doctor told the family, Brains are very expensive, and you will have to pay the costs yourselves. 一个病人需要进行脑移植,医生对他的家属说:脑器官是很贵的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The next reason that boys' cultures are out of sync with school cultures: 第二个原因是男孩文化与学校文化相脱节: there are fewer male teachers. 有很少的男性教师。 Anybody who's over 15 doesn't know what this means, 任何超

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The bar chart compares the proportion of employees of both genders employed in executive positions in ACME oil company within a one year period between July 1993 and June 1994. As can be seen from the chart, the percentage of male employees generally

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

This is the tragic story of a monkey called Spongebob. Spongebob is a Bolivian squirrel Monkey. Squirrel monkeys are quite small about the size of a European or North American squirrel, which is perhaps why they are called squirrel monkeys. Spongebob

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语