Instructor: Do you remember Regine? Where does she come from? Is she married? Where does she work? Listen to Regine speaking. Regine: My name is Regine. I'm German. I live in a small town. I'm not mar

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

A male crab met a female crab and asked her to marry him. She noticed that he was walking straight instead of sideways. Wow, she thought, this crab is really special. I can't let him get away .So they

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

相亲谎言榜:以后联系 相信有不少朋友都面临过相亲的窘境,一些善意的谎言也就光明正大的出路了。 Blind date lies are social formulae that are frequently used out of courtesy in blind dates, the most popular one

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Learning EnglishTalk about EnglishBusiness Language To GoPart 6 - Telephone language 1This programme was first broadcast in 2001This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programmeCarmela: You want shortcuts(捷径) to quick, fluent a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

SAVIDGE (voice-over): Darkness falls in St. Louis and with it, the temperature. UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Blowing snow as well, the wind chill index five below downtown at the arch. SAVIDGE: And at the New Life Evangelistic Shelter the homeless have begun

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

Manolith, a mens lifestyle online magazine, recently ran the article 20 Reasons Youre Still Single. I was delighted to learn that there are apparently a significant number of men who want a relationship and need advice. The piece addresses a wide ran

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

英国科学家在男性避孕药研发上有了重大突破,未来男性有可能通过口服阻止精子游动的药丸来达到避孕效果。这可能改变千千万万伴侣的性生活。以后不仅女人可以吃避孕药,连男人都有避

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A contraceptive pill that could be taken by men as well as women could be on the horizon. 一种男女通用的避孕药即将问世。 A breakthrough in the understanding of the biology of sperm could lead to a unisex version of the Pill, US governm

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

男人从未像女人那样开诚布公地说出自己的心里话,但无言的理解,在男人当中却很管用,尤其在维持友谊的时候。 也许男人天生就是彼此孤立的,孤独是我们的自然状态。即使成了朋友,也

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the _(1)_ looking for us up ahead? MALE VOICE: We got a __(2)__.Bubba,lay the hammer down.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the weather looking up ahead? MALE VOICE: Roads slicker than _(1)_ at a 5 star,got a good ___(2)___ all around. FEMALE VOICE: 10-4.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

中国青年感染艾滋病人数上升 BEIJING, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- The share of young people around the age of twenty in all HIV infections in China almost doubled from 2008 to 2012, with male-to-male sex as the prominent contributing factor, a sen

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Working women who thought they might live to see Britain's pay gap finally shorten will have to hold out for another 57 years, according to a research published on August 19. Forty years after the Equal Pay Act was passed, the study showed that the g

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如何用英语骂男人 1. You are such a guy.他真是很男人啊. 如果有一個男生完全符合男人的刻板形象 (stereotype), 例如好色, 不愛乾淨的話, 我們就可以直接說, You are such a guy. 當然說這句話的時候, 要特

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

又到一年毕业季,你准备好踏入社会的大门了吗?你设想过自己将要成为什么样的人吗?当人们向惠普公司前CEO卡莉费奥瑞娜询问职业生涯的意见时,她常常告诉大家,不要放弃你的内在本性

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A male crab met a female crab and asked her to marry him. She noticed that he was walking straight instead of sideways. Wow, she thought, this crab is really special. I can't let him get away .So they got married immediately. The next day she noticed

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Melita 开始了她在 Modern Office Limited 的新工作。现在 Opal 小姐的一部分工作就是教Melita 如何做一个秘书。Today she is going to show Melita how to take a message on the telephone. Here are Opal and Melita. OPAL: Well Mel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Do you have any pet peeve? 你有什么样的怪毛病吗? 所谓的 pet peeve 就是个人生活习惯上的一些小毛病,例如有些人不喜欢别人碰他的计算机,要是你碰他的计算机他就会不高兴,这就是所谓的 pe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

又到一年毕业季,你准备好踏入社会的大门了吗?你设想过自己将要成为什么样的人吗?当人们向惠普公司前CEO卡莉费奥瑞娜询问职业生涯的意见时,她常常告诉大家,不要放弃你的内在本性

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(1585) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Writing 1 Task 1 You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. Write your answer in a word processing program on your computer. The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's acti

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语