Matthew 3 1 In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea 2 and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near. 3 This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: A voice of one calling in the desert, `Prepare the w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 马太福音

AS IT IS 2016-06-22 #TeaLizard Takes Over Twitter

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Hey! Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh [Spoken:] I think tonight's gonna be that night You're body is smooth as a baby, baby Your fire is cool to the touch You're damn near drivin' me crazy, crazy And Oo girl I love it so much Take you to the line, Keep you hangin' on Let

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a challenge. Physically, I feel great. The last time in 1993 I had

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Forty years ago this week, Israel, fearing a threat of destruction, defeated three Arab Israeli soldiers stand at the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest place, which was captured by Israel 40 years ago from J

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

I feel like the world is on my head I don't wanna lose what made me a man Still when I call your name I wait you'll say you're so far away Now that I feel the well so dry I need you to fill me up inside Baby you turn me on and on You know you turn me

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1When Israel came out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of foreign tongue, 2Judah became God's sanctuary, Israel his dominion. 3The sea looked and fled, the Jordan turned back; 4the mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs. 5Why was

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

4When the whole nation had finished crossing the Jordan, the Lord said to Joshua, 2Choose twelve men from among the people, one from each tribe, 3and tell them to take up twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan from right where the priests stood

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

5Now when all the Amorite kings west of the Jordan and all the Canaanite kings along the coast heard how the Lord had dried up the Jordan before the Israelites until we had crossed over, their hearts melted and they no longer had the courage to face

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

4Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the Lord , the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2Do not add to what I command you and do not sub

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a challenge. Physically, I feel GREat. the last time in 1993 I had

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Failure isnt the end, unless you let it be. Dont believe me? Here are 5 people who lived through failure before going on to become names known around the world: 失败不是人生的终结,除非你向它屈服。不相信吗?下面5个人就曾经

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

每隔一段漫长的时间就会有个年轻的歌手凭借叫人折服的才华,闪亮在美国最瞩目的流行音乐聚光灯下。乔丹普瑞特就是这样一位少有的天才。 生长在Loganville, Georgia的乔丹,有着天生禀赋,超凡的嗓音,特别的声线和娇好的容貌,这些都让这位15岁的新星获得了一大堆不俗

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AMMAN, April 5 (Xinhua) -- Jordanian Health Ministry said Sunday five fatalities were reported from the H1N1 influenza strain known as swine flu since the beginning of 2015, the state-run Petra news agency reported. Deifallah Lozi, the ministry's sec

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jordan's Prince Ali bin al-Hussein has officially announced his bid for the FIFA presidency. Ladies and gentlemen, today I stand before you and the world. With me are my brothers and sisters of Jordan, the heart of the Arab world and the crossroads o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I feel like the world is on my head I don't wanna lose what made me a man Still when I call your name I wait you'll say you're so far away Now that I feel the well so dry I need you to fill me up inside Baby you turn me on and on You know you turn me

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey! Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh [Spoken:] I think tonight's gonna be that night You're body is smooth as a baby, baby Your fire is cool to the touch You're damn near drivin' me crazy, crazy And Oo girl I love it so much Take you to the line, Keep you hangin' on Let

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

RIO DE JANEIRO Sugarloaf Mountain is one of the iconic attractions in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Offering unparalleled views of the city, thousands of World Cup fans are ascending to the top each day, either to watch the games or just enjoy the sights.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌词: Song:Place In My Heart Artist:David Jordan I step out of my element. To see whats going on in my neigbourhood A message from the government gonna spend all your money cause it makes them feel good Taken from my magazines selling us the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 7 - Part 2 You resemble the advertisement of the man, she went on innocently. You know the advertisement of the man All right, broke in Tom quickly, Im perfectly willing to go to town. Come onwere all g

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著