柯灵思英语-英语听力高手7

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Sarah Long with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about a woman who worked to make a difference in peoples lives, Barbara Jordan. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Barbara Jordan was a lawyer, edu

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

Poland mourns the death of a president. Lech Kaczynski and his wife were laid to rest today more than a week after they were killed in a plane crash in Russia. They were among 95 people who died. Many of the others were also members of Polands politi

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

This past summer, Kobe Bryant reached out to the player to whom he has long been compared: Michael Jordan. 在刚刚过去的这个夏天,科比布莱恩特拜访了自己长期被公众所比较的对象:迈克尔乔丹。 Bryant, the Los Angele

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At least 105 people have been killed and another 115 are listed as missing amid the flooding in both northeast and southern China. CRI's Jordan Lee has more. Over 50 people have been killed in flooding in Liaoning, with almost 100 others listed as mi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

1After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord , the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses' aide: 2Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them-to the Is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

Arab League Holds Emergency MeetingGreg La Motte Cairo 22 Aug 2001 09:57 UTC At the request of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, Arab foreign ministers are gathering in Cairo Wednesday for another eme

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Beckett的房子被炸了,幸运的是Beckett幸存。因此他们也确定了凶手是Scott Dunn。因为Beckett没有在缉捕凶手时服从命令,为了保证Beckett的安全,Jordan让Beckett退出调查。不料Dunn 绑架了Jordan并且准备

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

一位热衷Castle小说《热浪》的粉丝打来电话,表面上很是迷恋'Nikki Heat'Castle以Beckett为灵感而塑造的小说《热浪》的主人公,但实际上是一个连环杀手。Castle和Beckett连同联邦调查局富有经验的探

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

[Verse 1] First lonely night What will I do I feel my heart breaking in two I'm such a fool When will I learn I fell so deep Then I got burned [Change] If you gave just one reason why My heart just might let go Maybe one day I will fall in love again

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Did it give you the impression, That it was over between you and me Cause I'm feeling the rejection, But your not gonna make me leave No Girl your hiding your emotions, But I know your vulnerabilities. Won't you let me pull you closer, Let me be the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26, I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. We're making a name for ourselves. ___________1_____________. You know what a fugazi is? Yes, fugazi. It's a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

WASHINGTON, May 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. troops will take part in a multinational military exercise in Jordan next week in a bid to demonstrate the U.S. commitment to security and stability in the region, the Pentagon said Monday. About 6,000 U.S. troops,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is warning the world's humanitarian system is facing potential bankruptcy. With wars raging in Syria, Iraq and other countries, the UN estimates that 50 million people are currently displaced around t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

(Alone alone alone alone) You're fighting for your very life It's cold outside You're looking for an answer You took a wrong turn and you lost your way When it rains it pours And you don't wanna fight no more Take a look out in the distance I'll be t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] I saw a difference in her From any other She stood alone She was 5 foot something But 10 feet tall to me (10 feet tall to me) She had a thing all her own She didn't need nobody to take her home (take her home) No, she knew she what was doi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Believe Whoa whoa oh whoa Baby how can you win If you give up on love For every tear that you cry I'll sacrifice enough Just try it again let me in Just follow me from here Open your heart I can turn it around Where will you go If in your heart you f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This is AP news minute. 1. President Donald Trump held a news conference with King Abdullah of Jordan today in the Rose garden. He said the chemical attack in Syria crossed many lines, and he acknowledged now he had the responsibility for a response.

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(四)月

GWEN IFILL: Now: the elusive goal of peace in the Middle East. Two decades ago, there was a moment of hope. But, as chief foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Warner reports, the assassination that shattered that momentum still resonates today. MAR

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: But first, we take a closer look at what's driving many Syrian refugees to risk their lives by attempting the journey to Europe. Syria's neighbor, Jordan, has taken in more than 600,000 refugees over the past four years, and has quite

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列