IN THE NEWS - Muslim Brotherhood Ready for More Active Role in Jordan 时事新闻 - 穆斯林兄弟会准备好在约旦发挥更积极作用 From VOA Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语时事新

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Muslim Brotherhood Ready for More Active Role in Jordan From VOA Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in Special English. The Muslim Brotherhood is one of the largest Islamic groups in the Arab world. For years, the Brotherhood has been banned in a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Michael Jordan 迈克尔乔丹 Have you ever heard When the going gets tough, the tough get going? Michael Jordan has. Sports fan or not everyone has heard of Michael Jordan. 你听说过当情况变遭,只有坚强的人会采取行动这句话吗?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Barbara Jordan, 1936-1996: A Powerful Voice for Justice and Social Change Jordan was the first African-American woman elected to the United States Congress to represent Texas. VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Sarah Long with People in A

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

the God in youthMichael Jordan There were already signs that he had a good deal of talent. Harvest Smith, a classmate and close friend who in those days played basketball with him practically every day, thought he was the best player on their ninth-

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

When I come to the river at the ending of day When the last winds of sorrow have blown There'll be somebody waiting To show me the way I won't have to cross Jordan alone I won't have to cross Jordan alone Jesus died all my sins to atone When the dark

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

President Barack Obama says the United States will consult closely with Jordan to advance peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians. The president met Tuesday in the White House with Jordans King Abdullah. After the meeting, President Obama tha

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. SARAH LONG: And Im Sarah Long with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about a woman who worked to make a difference in peoples lives, Barbara Jordan. (MUSIC) STEVE EMBER: Barbara Jordan was a lawyer,

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2015-11-11 Was Jordan Shooting a Terror Attack? It remains unclear why a shooter killed five people at a Jordan police training center Monday, a U.S. State Department official said. The shooter killed two Jordanians, two Americans and a Sout

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

80,000 Syrians Take Refuge in Jordan Early morning at this makeshift camp near Karama in the Jordan River Valley. Some of the 80,000 Syrians who have taken refuge in Jordan have come to this farming area hoping to find work. Sixteen-year-old Khaled a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood Raises Its Political Profile Jordanians' demands for change have been growing stronger, fueled by economic hardship and boiling over at times into a direct challenge to the monarch. But the Muslim Brotherhood, the most org

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

Jordan Feels Pressure to Take Sides on Syria With growing political and economic unrest at home, the last thing many Jordanians want is conflict with neighbor Syria. The interests of Jordan dictate that Jordan does not interfere, said political analy

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

Syria's Disabled Refugees Lead a Hard Life in Jordan Every refugee has a story. For Osama, a 17-year-old from southern Syria, his began when his family tried to flee his government-besieged town. He related how in the early dawn hours, tanks stormed

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

Syrian Refugees Strain Jordan's Resources The scale of human suffering from more than two years of war in Syria is massive. At least 70,000 people have been killed. The United Nations reports the number of Syrian refugees in neighboring countries has

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

ORLANDO, Florida, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant broke Michael Jordan's record for most career points in the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday. Bryant, a four-time All-Star MVP, scored 27 points and moved from fourth place to firs

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Barbara Jordan By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Sunday, July 25, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Sarah Long with People in America in VOA Special English. Tod

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

在这个短小而生动的演讲中,Marisa Fick-Jordan将为我们介绍一个祖鲁村庄的传统线手工艺人,以及他们是如何建立起一个世界范围的市场来销售他们精致的线工艺品的。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

By Challiss McDonough Cairo 03 January 2008 The King of Jordan has pressed Israel's prime minister to stop all settlement activity in the West Bank, warning that it could endanger the region. The two men met in Jordan in a bid to push the Israeli-Pal

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

打榜热歌:Alexis Jordan - Happiness 18岁的混血歌手Alexis Jordan,虽然惜别美偶的舞台,但是小女孩的唱功还是得到了不少人的认可。这首新单曲Happiness在各大排行榜上成绩都相当不错。MV中小女孩看

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌词: Song:Set The Mood Artist:David Jordan Set the mood, set the groove, set the atmosphere in which you move in Set the mood, set the groove, set the energy I watching her puff on her cigarette yeah Jack Daniels and soda ordered from the ba

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅