32The Reubenites and Gadites, who had very large herds and flocks, saw that the lands of Jazer and Gilead were suitable for livestock. 2So they came to Moses and Eleazar the priest and to the leaders of the community, and said, 3Ataroth, Dibon, Jazer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

18The whole assembly of the Israelites gathered at Shiloh and set up the Tent of Meeting there. The country was brought under their control, 2but there were still seven Israelite tribes who had not yet received their inheritance. 3So Joshua said to t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

19Joab was told, The king is weeping and mourning for Absalom. 2And for the whole army the victory that day was turned into mourning, because on that day the troops heard it said, The king is grieving for his son. 3The men stole into the city that da

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Shaquille O'Neal promised a championship when he arrived in Miami 2 years ago, but it was Dwyane Wade who delivered on that promise. The finals MVP hit for 35 or more points in four straight games, th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Tell me you love me girl Over and over again (over and over and over) Tell me you love me girl I can be your man I saw it coming It hit me like an 808 straight to my heart When you came and told me that you had other plans I didn't wanna believe it O

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Against All Odds 突破困境 Jordan was the youngest triathlete to ever compete at a professional level. he began running at the early age of 5 and never stopped. He also loved to swim, so every summer he stayed with his uncle and swam in his pool.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

AS IT IS 2015-08-10 Refugee Camp in Jordan Is Biggest in Middle East 约旦是中东最大的难民营 The United Nations refugee agency says hundreds of thousands of Syrians who fled to Jordan to escape the war in Syria face a difficult future. Tens

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Hey girl I like the way, you shake and move that thing, I see I'm doing me, and baby this thing is twenty/twenty! I think Im just about to make my move somehow I got a proposition; let me buy you what youre sipping. I dont mean to rush you, I dont wa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

3Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. 2The Lord said to me, Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and hi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

打榜热歌:Alexis Jordan - Happiness Mmm mmm mmm mmm (4x) I gotta turn this car around I never should have left you there Boy this traffic is making me sick Boy I cant wait to have you near I gotta hurry hurry hurry Now quick quick quick Just ste

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Jordans King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the countrys retaliation against the ISIS. 约旦国王阿卜杜拉曾是一名训练有素的飞行员,有媒体报道称,阿卜杜拉可能亲

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AMMAN, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Jordan's King Abdullah II on Saturday swore in a new cabinet led by Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour. Ministers of interior, finance, planning and international cooperation, energy, and education were all replaced in the new

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Your rattling my words like an earthquake Im up in the clouds like ooooo Somebody bring me down (yeah) Im trying to give you what it feels babe But I dont know how to do ooo Im losing solid ground (yeah) [Chorus] Dont pitch me I am falling in love An

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Tell me you love me girl Over and over again (over and over and over) Tell me you love me girl I can be your man I saw it coming It hit me like an 808 straight to my heart When you came and told me that you had other plans I didn't wanna believe it O

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey girl I like the way, you shake and move that thing, I see I'm doing me, and baby this thing is twenty/twenty! I think Im just about to make my move somehow I got a proposition; let me buy you what youre sipping. I dont mean to rush you, I dont wa

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

GWEN IFILL: We take a closer look at the killing of the Jordanian pilot and reaction with Rod Nordland of The New York Times, who is on the ground in Amman, and former Jordanian Foreign Minister Marwan Muasher. He's now vice president for studies at

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

[1] 妙趣横生的大小写大写China 指中国;小写china指瓷器。 大写Japan指日本;小写japan指日本式漆器。 大写Jordan指约旦;小写jordan指尿壶。 大写John指约翰;小写john指厕所。 大写Russia 指俄罗斯;小写

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Sunrise... sunset One day I just can't forget. I follow you... you follow me We left footprints on the beach... You're so wrong... you're so right I can see us bathing in the moonlight Can you... can you... see... see it... see it too? (This is what

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯